Mafia | PT. 3 | ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪʜᴏᴏɴ

"You two follow me, we'll discuss your task" dad said before heading first followed by me and Jihoon to his office.

[ Time has passed ]

At dad's office, the 3 of us entered the office and both me and Jihoon sat infront of my dad's desk while him, he sat infront of us. "Okay, so you two are assigned to 'eliminate' playboy CEO of Worldwide Marketing Entertainment 'Jeon Woobin', both of you will attend to an event that he will also be present at" dad remarked, "So where is it going to be held, sir?" Jihoon questioned seriously, "It is going to be held at this location" he showed us the picture of the place "Oh, I've seen this before" I thought, "Okay, I don't want to keep you guys for too long, you can spend with eachother and think of a plan, on how you guys want to do it" Dad said before continuing his work. Both of us nodded and left the office.

Author's POV

Jihoon started reading the folder that Y/n's father gave to them "Jeon Woobin, well he doesn't look tough enough, and he looks young" Jihoon looked at his pictures that is on the folder. "And he's even ugly" he disgustingly looked at the picture before talking again "Gosh, by looking at him I want to gagged for my dear life!" he said.

"Let me see" I snatched the folder from him, he looked at me in disbelief before speaking "Hey, I wasn't done yet-" Y/n immediately shushed Jihoon before walking away from him, Jihoon just looked at her confused before walking to her.

[ Time has passed ]

Both Y/n and Jihoon are right now at Y/n's office, "okay, so who's going to eliminate him? Well I think that's a boy's job" Jihoon said while laying on Y/n's couch, "How about the both of us get him, it's not like it's just your 'mission' it's mine too" Y/n rolled her eyes before continuing what she is doing, "Whatever you say, princess" Jihoon replied, closing his eyes.

Time flies, it's now 8:00 pm sharp, both of them are now at the location that Y/n's father told them to go to, also both of them wenr seperate cars. Y/n is with her backup like 'Jaehyuk' while Jihoon has his own. "So, are we going in?" Jihoon asked her on the phone, "Yeah, you go first then we'll follow you" Y/n responds before ending the call.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" She asked, yes everyone replied. All of them went outside, others went separate directions since some of them are disguised as a chef, waiter, receptionist and more, also some are also dressed as a guest like Y/n and Jihoon.

[ Time skipped ]

The two are now at the side, "What took you so long?" She asked before wearing a mask since the event their attending is a masquerade party, "Sorry, one of my team got stuck in the vent, so we have to push him in" he replied before wearing his mask, "okay, let's go?" he asked, "Yeah, let's go" Y/n nodded before holding on Jihoon's arm.

Both of them finally entered the ballroom, since that is where the party is held.