Fifty years

Fifty years have passed by even know soul reapers don't age, it still felt werid not spending their lives with Yusei.

Ever since he was takened by Goodwin, Aizen always seemed depressed,but didn't want to show it. They came up with a plan lately to get their Little Star back.

.........................................................

Goodwin kissed Yusei on the forehead and closed his coffin he made for him again. 'I wonder when he'll wake,and will he remember? I hope not' Goodwin thought.

He left and smirked feeling something big was about to happen.' This is going to be fun'.

.........................................................

They made it! Finally made it to Goodwin's hideaway castle. They knew Yusei was there because of the brightness in this world and around the house.

Aizen was excited when they said they were going to rescue his lover finally finding the hideaway. They went in and went for the room Yusei was in and opened it finding a coffin and Goodwin standing there smirking.

"My,what a pleasant surprise, and to what do I own this visit?" He asked. "We came here for Yu! Now give him back!" Ichigo yelled.

"Yeah give Yus back to us!" Crow replied. Akiza, Luna,Leo and Jack growled summoning the Crimson dragon from within Yusei to come out growling too.

"Hello everyone long time no see right!" Stardust said waving at them.
Yukei stared at them before huffing and turning his head upward. They smiled and pulled out their zanpaktos. They charged forward and Goodwin stood there smirking.

A bright light came from the coffin and the whole building shook and they dropped from the strong spiritual pressure.

The glass flew everywhere and the ground stopped shaking. There was a long pause until they saw a hand come from the coffin and Yusei sat up.

He got out and fell against Goodwin.
Goodwin smiled darkly at Aizen and Aizen was still on the floor from the pressure. "Yusei, love it's time to open your eyes." Goodwin said kissing his lips.

Yusei purred rubbing his head on Goodwins chest. Goodwin let him go once he deemed ready to walk on his own.

Yusei stood there and opened his eyes and everyone felt the pressure get secured again. He yawned and stretch staring at them with confusion and curiosity.

He turned around and hugged Goodwin purring again." How long was I sleep" was his only question. Goodwin chuckled and kissed him again. "Fifty years love, although you do look sexy in that gown." Goodwin purred seductively.

Yusei's stomach growled and he blushed and bit Goodwins neck getting his food. Goodwin groaned and let him suck his blood. Yusei let go and let out a sigh.

"Very tasty just like always huh?" He smiled up at Goodwin. Goodwin smile warmly and nodded his head. Goodwin whispered in his ear earning a giggle and a kiss.

Aizen was furious! his eyes were glowing purple and his hair was flying everywhere. Yusei turned around and waved at them and came bowing.

"I'm sorry I forget you guys were here, I'm Yusei Fudo its a pleasure to meet you all!" He curstyed and smiled at them. Everyone froze looking at him until they heard someone clear their throat.

Martha walked from behind them smiling at Yusei. "Hello its nice to meet you too young one my name is-" "Mar...Martha?" Yusei said looking at her.

She smiled and nodded her head. Yusei hugged and smiled at her. "By the way, who are these other people friends of yours?" " Umm...yes" was her answer.

Aizen ran towards Goodwin ready to punch him and knocked him out. Yusei screamed running over to Goodwin kneeling healing him. "Yu, I'm Ok" Goodwin winced as he sat up. Yusei growled and gave Aizen the death stare and got up walking towards him and everyone grabbed their weapons and Crimson, Stardust and Yukei went to Yusei hugging him being absorbed into his body.

Yusei slapped Aizen and everyone froze standing there. "How could you fight, don't you think its pretty dangerous to fight while I'm present?" Yusei asked grabbing his neck picking him up with one hand.

His eyes were glowing red and he threw Aizen into the wall." How dare you hurt my husband you bastard!" He yelled angrily then went over and kissed Goodwin.

" You okay?" " Yes,honey I'm fine as long as I have you." Goodwin answered picking him up smiling. "Let's go we have some catching up to do" Goodwin whispered seductively and Yusei purred rubbing his head into his chest.

They disappeared and there was along silence until Byakuya broke it. "I think its safe to say... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!" he yelled.

Ichigo smiled and held out a remote." Don't worry I put a tracker on him a while back just in case!" He said smiling.

They all smiled and went to get Aizen telling him their plans. They were going to get their Yusei back no matter the cause.