Loving You

Its been three long months since they lost to Aizen and they took Yusei as the prize.Everyone missed the blackete and missed him very much especially Ichigo.

Ichigo thought as Yusei as his little bro and their relationship was incredible. Ichigo could talk to Yusei whenever he wanted all he had to do was close his eyes and call his name.

Jack was missing Yusei too and always thought about him wondering when he was going to come home.He was still in love with Yusei,but didn't know what to do.

During the three months team 5ds met Ichigo's Human friends Orihime, Chad and Uyuru they all hung out and became friends.

After three months past it changed into four then five then a while year since he left the first time which was on his birthday.Jack remembered what happened and guilt hit once he remembered that Yusei told him about his inner hollow Yukei.

That morning Jack was determined to see Yusei so he was going to sneak and go to Hundo Mundo and find him.Akiza and Crow found out and said they were going which meant that Chad,Orihime,Uyuru,Renji,Rukia,Ichigo and Byakuya were going as well. They went through one of Kisuke's portals to get there.

Once they got there they had to split up in groups of three and four and they left to find Yusei.

……………With Yusei…………………

Nel was playing with Yusei and Ulquiorra with water balloons while everyone else were swimming. Aizen was helping Nel throw the balloons at them laughing and having fun with his boyfriend.

Through last year him and Yusei became really close and Yusei finally agreed to be his.Aizen told him to call him Sousuke and Yusei called him big daddy when they were alone.

Now because of his change in heart Hundo Mundo was forever filled with laughter,fun and love.

Today was Yusei's birthday and he knew just what to do for it.

Later that evening they went on the beach and had a dinner just him and his Queen and of course his friends just in case he needed their help.

"Yusei happy birthday love,I hope you live many many more."Aizen said smiling warmly at him." Thank you Sousuke, and I hope I live with you forever my King"Yusei said leaning over about to share a loving kiss with him,but Nel jumped on Aizen telling him about how he should have made the move first.

Yusei laughed at the sight of a toddler telling a grown man how to do these things. Aizen smiled and started tickling Nel until she was begging for mercy.

Yusei smiled and laughed again as Nel chased Aizen throwing things at him.

Nel finally gave up and Aizen picked her up and went over to Yusei and  gently grabbed his hand and sat down watching the sunset which was their best part of the day.

"Yu,I love you my beautiful Queen" Aizen said kissing Yusei's hand."I love you more my handsome King." Yusei said laying his head on Aizen's shoulder.

They heard loud "awwwws"from around them and Aizen smacked his hand on his face mubbling about noisy friends and getting no alone time with his Queen.

Yusei giggled and Nel got rid of everyone including herself after she headbutted Aizen in the stomach.Yusei's laughter filled the air as stars started coming out for the night sky.Aizen smiled and picked Yusei up and bowed to him.

"May I have this dance my Queen?" he asked holding out his hand."The pleasure would be mine my King!"Yusei said grabbing his hand and they started dancing.Aizen started flying and they danced all around Hundo Mundo as he started to sing.(look at the video to see what is happening between them).