Arrival Of Miguel

CHAPTER 2&3

°°HE'S A PLAYBOY°°

Camila walked into the office after been permitted to.

"Good day boss. Sorry to disturb you, but you have an incoming call." She said, stretching her hand forward so she can take the phone from her.

"Who is it from??" She snapped, looking at her for a second.

"Your dad." Camila replied, sharply.

"I don't wanna pick it." She told her before facing the computer in front of her.

"Okay." Camila replied reluctantly and started walking out of the office instantly the phone began to ring.

She looked at the phone and back at Yolanda, who wasn't sparing her a glance. She had her eyes glued to the laptop in front her.

She turned to leave but her next sentence stopped her. "Pick the call!" She commanded, not staring at her.

Camila nodded, before picking the call which was about ending, putting it on loudspeaker.

"Camila, what took you so long to pick up or haven't you arrived at my daughter's office?" Came the authoritative male voice.

"Dad, I ain't picking you up... You better let the servants do their job otherwise you remain in the airport." Yolanda said, firmly. Her voice was a bit loud, so her dad was able to hear her.

"You can disagree for all I care, it's none of my business but just you know, I'm arriving Mexico by 1:30pm... Don't keep me waiting." He said in a tone of finality before hanging up the call.

"Dad!!!" She yelled furiously. Camila just stared at her. She knew that she was surely gonna pick up her dad from the airport even if she doesn't want to.

Her dad just had a way of making her do things against her will. 'Damn, that old man.' She grunted inwardly.

"What are you still doing here?? Get out!!" She yelled at her and Camila quickly scurried off.

≈ 1:30pm ★ AIRPORT ≈

The stares of the plane rolled down, and a pair of white sneakers came into view.

The guy came down the plane, smiling widely as he scanned the environment through his dark shades.

He was putting on white singlet and a blue denim jacket on it. He wore a ripped jean trouser, giving him that bad boy look.

His neck was adorned with gold chains, which made him looked handsomely expensive.

He had a piercing on his left ear which he adorned with a gold earring. He ran his hand which had ring on almost all the fingers into his hair before splaying a charming smile on his lips.

His was putting a black shades on, making him look more handsome... Like a Greek god.

It feels good to be home, he thought, taking in the natural refreshing air he was getting.

"Home sweet home." A blonde haired guy said behind him and he nodded.

"Yeah Gael. I've missed home... I can't wait to rock the city." He voiced out and Gael chuckled.

"By that you mean, f*cking some bítch." Gael smirked at him.

"Australia is a nice place. If not for dad's continual persistence, not even my shadow would have been seen in Mexico. " He muttered.

"But yunno, you're supposed to take over your dad's company."

"Exactly what I don't wanna do... I just wanna live a cool, carefree and fun filled life... That's all but the old man won't understand this. He just wants me to sit in the office from dawn till dusk going through blank papers over and over again."