Chapter 4 【Jealousy?】

I don't know which chapter name is better.. jealousy or mall!
(Amane pov)

Like any other day I began walking with my brother towards school and thinking that Nene-san is near the school gate waiting for us.
But..
Today was different...
We walked inside the school hoping that Nene would pop out of nowhere like always and surprise us but we didn't see her.
Tsukasa was also wondering and moping around the school checking every corner if she was there.. but nothing.
We then fought that maybe she didn't go to school today,so we went to ask the teacher's if they'll know if she went to school.
And they said yes.
Tsukasa was confused. And I was freaking out.
After looking for her we went towards the school rooftop.
And we saw her..
Talking to some guy.
Tsukasa wanted to run towards her but I stopped him.
"Tsukasa wait! We need to hide and wait maybe we'll get to know who's her new "friend"." I whispered irritated.
"Oh okay" Tsukasa whispered back.
.
"Kou? Is there something that you need?"Nene said as she looked at him.
"Ah.. well I was wondering.. if you would like to hangout with me.." Kou said nervously and blushed.
"Of course!! I would love to!!" She said back.
"Huh?! Really?!!" Kou said loudly.
"Mhm!-"Nene was interrupted by me.
I jumped from the place that I was hiding with Tsukasa.
She just looked at me surprised.
"There's no way she's hanging out with you!" I yelled.
He just looked at me with his face heating up from anger.
"Wiat wait guys don't start a fight! We can all hang out! She yelled trying to prevent the fight.
Taukasa didn't really care.
"Me? Hanging out. With them??? Yeah not happening." He said Firmly.
"Oh uh well I do want to hang out with you but.. at the same time I don't want to leave them.. you know?" She said.
"Sooo please can they hang out with us Kou-kun?"Nene said.
"F-fine but if they do something weird I'm not going to be responsible for it." He said.
"Oh of course!" She said happily.
"So guys after school?" Nene continued.
"Yeah!" We said.
"So what are we gonna do?" Taukasa said.
"Uuhhh" Kou said.
"We can go to the mall?" I said hoping Nene would agree.
"Yassss we can go shopping or.. idk we will see!!" Nene said happily.
"Oh that's the bell! We should go to class." I said.
"Oh sure see you guys later" Nene said as she walked towards me and we ran towards our class.
We sat on our seats and we waited for our teacher.
"Hey Amane-kun.. why did you want to go to mall? Is there something cool??" I looked at her as she said.
"Uhhh idk? It was the first thing that came up my mind" I said nervous.
"Ooh alright!" Nene said as she was about to turn around..
"Why do you ask?? Maybe you want to hang out with me~~" I said as I smirked.
"What?? No can't I just ask?" She said a little bit flustered and she turned around.
~~~
"Ugh it was so boring I fought that I will die in there!!" I said.
"Yeah.. oh yeah did I told you that Kou-kun is going to have lunch with us" she said.
"Wait.. what?!!" I yelled at her.
'like I didn't agree to that.. I hate Kou he's the worst! He's so mean and.. he tries to get rid of me!' I said to my self..
"Hello senpai!" I heard a very irritating voice coming from a boy that is in front of us.
"Oh.. hi you- Amane.." He said.
"Oh and where's Tsukasa-kun??" Nene said.
"Oh he? Idk he said that he went to meet up with his friends and that he won't be joining us at the mall" kou said as he just glared at me.
'and what's his problem' I glared at him back.
We went into the cafeteria and I grabbed Nene's hand and we sat next to each other.
Then I smirked at him.
He glared again.
"Guys why are you so mad at each other?" Nene said as she questioned us.
"Oh.. it's nothing." I said.
"Kou-kun could you get us food please?" She said.
"O-oh well of course I can... For you" he said.
'heh now I'm alone with Nene~'
"Hey Amane-kun.. why do you hate Kou-kun so much?" I looked at Nene as she said that.
"Oh well he's weird"I said nervously.
"But he-"Nene was interrupted but this time by kou who brought us food.

"He you go senpai..and you-.." he said.
"Geez thanks.. I guess.."I answered.
"Guys can't you just be polite to each other? I beg you"Nene said irritated.
"Ugh fine.."he said.
"Eh fine but don't expect much"I said.
Nene just looked at me with a disappointed face.
"Hey senpai.. where are we gonna meet up?"Kou said.
"You're stupid or what?
We're going to meet up at the school gate. It's the most common place to meet up-_-"I said irritated.
"Amane-kun... I told you to be polite!" Nene said loudly.
"No senpai it's okay.. really. I'm already just to it." He glared at me.

(I'm sorry for making them hate each other but don't worry they will become friends in the future when Kou will have his bisexual problem;) you know what I mean heh it will happen in next or maybe even in this chapter!)

After lunch we went separate ways for our next classes.
As I sat down my seat I looked out of the window remembering the moment when I met her.
I blushed at that memory.
I really pay attention to class so..
It was already a whole 2 months ago I can't believe how fast time passes with her..

(Yep a big time skip I know but I don't have ideas to make more chapters so that's why I did a time skip. But don't worry this story will have at least 20 chapters or more! I promise! Bc like I said in warnings! There will be gore and all of these things but don't worry no angst between Hananene! There will be just Kou angst and Amane angst)

(I believe in Hananene and Shinobu supermacy!😌😌🤭🤭✨✨✨💕💞💘🌺🌸🧚)
(I know this is a stupid question but.. what you're favorite song!!!! I really want answers! Mines washing machine heart by Mitski!🧚)

But I wonder.. if Nene has a crush...I know that I don't stand a chance.. but I can still try..right..?
I don't know why people hate her legs... Like they're very cute...
After that I got lost in fought that the teacher called my name like 5times...
"Huh what is it?!" I said as I saw my teacher who was clearly very disappointed in me.
"Amane... I was asking you to answer my question but you didn't respond me.. what's happening to you.. okay anyway please answer the question ##########." The teacher said.
"Okay" I just said as I answered the question.
...
'i can't wait to see Nene! But I wonder what are we going to do in the mall' i fought.
'well there is one place..'
~~~~
~~

After classes I exited the academy and went to the school gate.
And I saw Nene.. with him-..
"Ooh hello! Amane-kun!!" I saw her yelling towards my direction.
I smiled and ran towards her.
"Hello there Nene-san!" I looked at her.
"Are you guys ready to go!?" She smiled.