✨Chapter 5 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝💘

( 3rd person pov)

As soon as the three left the school to go to the mall they a booooring conversation.. about.. their life... And of course Amane and Kou were arguing with each other.. (about you know who)
And Nene was just looking at them like she was about to do something illegal to them....
...
..
Amane looked at the tall building that was infront of them
"Guys! We're finally here!"he said
Nene and Kou looked at the direction that Amane was looking.
"Yeah! You're right!.. when did the mall get that large?"she said.
"Hm.. now that I think about it.. you're right! It is bigger!"*Kou looked at the mall and was pretty shocked*.

(They went inside the building)

"So where are we going first?" *Nene said as she smiled at them*
"Well.. we can go to a restaurant or something right? It's the best start!"*Amane said proudly*
"Oh! Sure! But there's like..20 restaurants.. on this.. parter and there are like..I think.. 5 of them.. so we need to choose which one!"*Nene questioned them*

(They spend like 1 hour picking what place to eat they should go first..)
And it looked like this..:
"Guys guys guys!! Look! Can we go there! Please!! Amane come on! Please! It has cheap food! And also nachos! And and mochi's!"*Nene was jumping out of joy and running everywhere*
*Amane was blushing like crazy everytime when Nene grabbed his arm or asked him.. and You was very.. and I mean very jealous of Amane.. until he had enough*
"Okay! That's enough Amane! Nene wants to go and eat right? So Amane you can't be so picky and choose the frickin place to eat before this place gonna get really messy!"*Kou yelled at Amane*
"Wah! Thank you Kou! So where can we eat!"*Nene said as her eyes started to shine*
"U-uh.. we can go there..."*Kou was blushing and pointed where they could go*
"Ah! Yes!" Nene praised Kou.

they entered the nearest café/restaurant, it was all covered in flowers and other plants.
The whole 3 was surprised and delighted from it.
They got the table for free and ordered:
Nene: strawberry mochi & rice cake and strawberry shake(literally everything that had strawberry's in it).

Amane: lots(and I mean a lot) of plain donuts and chocolate shake.

Kou: sweet potato jelly and orange soda but also wanilia muffin.

They waited 25 minutes for it to be served to their table

"Wah! It looks so delicious! Right Amane-kun?" Nene was looking at the food and looked at it amazed.
"W-well yeah! I hope that donuts here are as good as they look!"Amane also was looking amazed at the food.
"Amane-kun why did your only ordered donuts? Have you seen the full menu?"Nene questioned him.
"Cuz!~ donuts are the best!~"Amane answered.
"And also says the one who ordered literally everything that had strawberry's in it."Amane laughed at her teasingly.

"Hey! I wanted to taste everything! And also I won't eat it all! I will leave some for tomorrow or for a night snack! And you ordered like 40 of these donuts! And you're the one asking me!"Nene raised her voice at him and he laughed.
Kou just sighted.
"Guys could you stop irritating me? Just for once! And I saying this especially to you Amane."Kou yelled at them but not that loud so other people couldn't hear him.
Amane just ignored him and Nene giggled.
"You're only shouting at me because you have a cru-" Amane was cut of his sentence by Kou flickering his fingers on his forehead very hard and Amane hissed.
"Hm?"Nene looked at them confused.
"A-ah nothing Senpai!"Kou said trying to hide his blush.
Amane glared at him and rolled his eyes.
'i was on a mission.. and this is what I ended up with' Nene said to herself and facepalms.
"Okay if you excuse me I have to go somewhere! I'll be right back when you stop arguing! Aright?" Nene smiled at them and went somewhere..
"Oh? Where did she go?" Amane said.
"You're asking me?"Kou replied.
"I'mma follow her!"Amane laughed evilly.
Kou just replied with "No".
"Oh come on!! I know you want to!" Amane said.
"Yeah.. no. Stop it."Kou said irritated.
At this very moment when Kou closed his eyes amane grabbed like 10 donuts and ran of.
"Are you fricking kidding me right now?"Kou said said out loud to himself.