✨Chapter 6: the inconvenience?✨

(third person pov)

The three hang out few hours before going going different ways.
(Amane was quiet about the whole situation but couldn't stop blushing whenever he looks at her..)
(Amane and Nene live in the same neighborhood so they often walk together)
"... Amane.. you won't tell anyone right..?"Nene said while tilting her head.
"O-of course not.."he said trying to get rid of the question.
*She looked at him suspiciously*
..
*After few seconds of silence she leaned closer to him...
He blushed intensely since he fought that she will will kiss him or something.. he was wrong.
She then looked deadly into his eyes*
"If.. you dare to say that to any living thing I swear to good I will shove this knife through your neck and you won't see the light ever again. Do you understand..?"*she said giving a deadly aura and her eyes being black*
*He nodded his head very fast. how can she be so cute and at the same time so scary?*
*Nene smiled*"okay good. well then see ya around or at school Amane-kun!"*nene said and ran off to her house.(when Nene turns into her human form or whatever your gonna call it her powers disappear meaning that she is strong just as any normal typical high schooler girl. i hope that helped)*
*Amane did the same and walked towards his own house already expecting his brother to greet him. and that happen.*

"soo how was your date with Nene-chan?"*Tsukasa said somehow knowing. Amane could already feel his face turning red*
"goo- wait! it wasn't a date!*Amane said nervously moving his hands Infront of his face*"it was just a simple hang out with Yashiro-san! and there was.. ugh.. Kou with us so it wasn't a date!"*Amane said trying to get that idea out of his head and Tsukasa sighed. Amane indeed wished that it was a date..*
"how boring.."*Tsukasa said and started walking towards his his own room.*
*Amane also sighed but from relief. and then walked over his own room which was decorated in stars*

i know its short next chapter will be on friday.(both this wattpad and the other story)