Jefricas Plotting

For months this relationship went on and Francine believed that Jessica was a real person. Jefrica went to extremes to play his part as Jessica. He changed his name legally to Jessica, (only temporarily) he never let Francinr over to his home, making up different excuses on why she couldn't come over each time she asked. Although, Francine slowly started seeing these lies, of course she tried to block them out or find a reasonable excuse for why she would lie to her, but Jefrica knew she was going to find out about these lies sooner or later.

They were going on a date tomorrow night, and 'Jessica' planned on confessing who he truly was, hoping that Francine would realize she still loved him even though he just pretended to be a women to get back with her. Jefrica wrote an entire script, of 3 pages confessing, and devoting his love saying he would od anything for her forgiveness.

(it originally had 648 pages of him spewing his love to her and how devoted he had become these past few months, and how he is begging her to put the past behind them. He also spent more than half of those 648 pages, describing everything about her that he loved, even going as far to describe every single eyelash Francine had.)

Once he was done reviewing, he went to bed happy, and hoping it would work.

Francine was worried. She didn't know why but she felt their date night was going to get ruined. This couldn't happen. She needed to get this feeling off and away. She started feeling the ring she'd bought and it definitely made her feel better. The diamond was clear and smooth and the ring itself was so beautiful it was almost like she needed glasses to shield her eyes from its bright beauty. She put the ring back in the box and set it next to the outfit she planned on wearing tomorrow. "Tomorrow night is going to be unforgettable. Once I propose, we'll have a perfect life together, and I'll forget Jefrica!" She said with a happy yet devious smile on her face. Nothing could go wrong she'd thought. She'd played the scenario over and over again in her head until it felt perfect. She then spent 8 hours writing a script on how she was the happiest nose to be with her. And that she is so happy that Jessica changed her life, making her forget about Jefrica.

(Francine also had wrote a very long script of what to say that evening, except it was 1,283 pages long and she took at least 80 pages each to describe each vein in Jessica's eyes, and another 50 pages to describe a nose hair. She was dedicated.)

She was so happy with what she'd gotten done, and planned to read every last page. (Unlike Jessica, Francine loved how long her summary was and refused to shorten it, even by a page.)
Everything had been working out for Francine, and she felt pure bliss and happiness. Nothing could take her away from the joy of tomorrow. Nothing get ruin her excitement to propose to the love of her life. Not a thought could ruin her joy of forgetting Jefrica!

But... yet..
Why could she not get the shaking feeling out.. this feeling that..

Jessica wasn't who she said she was.

But why was she thinking that? Of course she was!
But something felt different lately.
The lies.. they were getting more sporadic and unbelievable.

What was going on here?

What if.. Jessica was...
Someone she knew?
Perhaps... no it couldn't be!
Right?
This wasn't who she thought it was.
"JESSICAS A REAL PERSON!" She shouted. "Francine it's 4 in the morning get off of tinder." Said someone across the hall to her apartment.
She wasn't going to let this thought ruin tomorrow night. She shook her head and fell asleep looking at Jessica's nose.
Until she noticed something.

(Authors note: sorry for being on hiatus,  I was very busy with my birthday and the 4th of July. I'm going to be writing another chapter soon , and I also wanted to make this a long chapter. I hope you enjoyed this ;>> )