The Assassin Grew Wary

Barkochuckle sighed.
"Kid I don't think you understand what trouble we could be in." He said attempting to change they're minds. "I'm fully aware finger nail!"
Shouted Jefrica standing up.
"You either take the deal or leave it!"
He looked agitated and Barkochuckle and Francine began to notice.

"Jefrica! Calm down! He's a higher class be respectful! Don't be-"
"Francine, it's alright. I'll take the deal. But I can't have you being like this in front of my sister." Barkochuckle saying looking pissed.
"Fine. Come, Francine let's go. I'll give you 30k now and when the deal is done I'll give you the rest."

Jefrica said grabbing Francine by the hand. She was mad, but she felt so red she thought her head was gonna explode. She was blushing for some reason. Why though? Was it Jefrica? No, what question is that—that's crazy!
"Hold on. I'm not done with you two just yet."
Jefrica and Francine paused promptly.

"What do you want Barkochuckle?" Jefrica said with a glare. "You better treat my sister right." He said standing up looking at them both. He then turned and walked away.

"Your brother is weird as shit. Even his name is weird." Jefrica said walking away like a dumbass. "Shut up Jefrica. Your names dumb." Francine said walking with Jefrica.

They went back to Jefrica's apartment and discussed what they were to do from then on until the day of the job. They decided on keeping low, and not to be suspicious.

"Come on Jessica answer the phone.." said Francine, trying to be loud and clear. It had been just about two weeks since meeting Barkochuckle and finding out about Georgiomas plan, but Francine was still in shock. And something Jefrica didn't know was that Francine was horrible at lying and had almost slipped up several times. If it weren't for Jefrica and his alter ego, they would've been found out.

"Hello?" Said Jefrica over the phone. Francine was startled. "Jef- Jessica! Thank god you answered. I need to know something practically life threatening!" She shouted trying to hint something. Another thing, she was really bad at hinting things. "What? What's happened?" Jessica replied back, worried. "So we have spaghetti and meatballs, or we could have burgers for dinner.." she said, hinting at those words. Jefrica was so confused and had no idea what the bitch was talking about. "..what?" Jessica said in reply. "Ugh, just meet with me." Francine said, hanging up before Jefrica could get a word in.

Jessica had decided to show at the park, because Francine didn't tell him where the hell to meet. He called for Francine and well he made a lucky guess because she was there. "Okay what the hell. First before you start speaking because I know you will not let me get a word in after this sentence. You make no sense! What does spaghetti and meatballs and burgers have to do with the park? Your crazy? Secondly, what? What is it!?" He shouted. "Okay, well firstly, I think Georgioma is growing impatient. He showed up at my door, talking to me. He tried convincing me I could love him—and just to give him another chance. I told him no and I loved you and that he had several chances and to leave me be, and called him a foot.." she paused looking around. "A flut and a fhore and to leave me be." Jefrica was kind of shocked. "That's a bit much don't you think?" He said. Think of when people who sleep around a lot or post pictures of themselves on the internet. Then think of foot finder, which is basically the foot social class' ... website. That's where Flut and Fhore come from. "Nope. Not really." Francine shrugged. "That's.. that's fair." Jefrica said sighing.

"But that's besides the point, Francine! If we're running out of time we need to consult your brother or something before I die or you die! And we can't get the police involved and we could be being watched! We need to hurry this up, and now." He said looking around in an angry whisper, clearly anxious. Francine was.. well baffled to say the least. She was quiet for a second.

"Well if we want to hurry this up, let me call Barkochuckle. He'll have the things we need and we'll force him to do it now, or do it ourselves. He worked for that nasty bastard while he treated me horribly and he was the only guy that knew about it but didn't say anything. He only quit after we finally broke up. If he doesn't do this one favor I've ever asked of him, I'll do it myself."

Jefrica saw an empty light in her eyes. He was even a little scared. Although despite that he nodded in agreement slowly with hesitation. "Yeah.. I fully agree. Give your brother a call."
Jefrica said, handing her a small old cellphone, a spare as to not be tracked down from her calls.

"Thank you for your help, Jefrica." She said blushing a little bit, opening the dialing Barkochuckles number. "Your welcome, but he's after my ass to." He said with a small dumb smile. "I'll let you talk to him. I'm gonna sit on the bench over there." He said. Francine smiled lightly. "Yeah.. okay." She said. She finished dialing his number and called him. While it rang she took small glances at Jefrica playing a game on his phone. She was blushing hard now.

I can't deny this any longer. She thought. I know I'm in love with Jefrica again. But why? He's so unattractive.. and rude.. and.. "Hello? Who's this?" Barkochuckle said with a deep voice. Francine was startled. "I- Oh fuck.. uhm hi..!" She said mumbling. "Hello.. may I ask who this is?" He said again growing a slightly impatient tone. "It's your sister, Barkochuckle. We need to talk, uhm.. soon—now." She said stuttering taking a deep breath. "Uhm, alright sure. What's up?" He said sounding nervous. "Remember when I asked for that favor a couple weeks ago?" She said with a hard tone. "About.." he said, seemingly knowing about she's talking about. "Yes. Now, you still haven't completed the task I've given you. Yes, it's not a simple task, but it should've been done last week. I don't understand what fool you think me for Barkochuckle, but I am not a fool. You need to do this only favor I've ever asked our entire lives." She said, in a calm but steady tone.

"I—" "Get it done, Barkochuckle. Or we will have problems." She said, cutting him off and hanging up the phone. She felt brave and very, very, strong. Then she took a deep breathe in, and laughed like a crazy person. "I can't believe I just did that." She said. She wheezed, and was sweaty. After calming down she went back to Jefrica.

"you know, it's funny seeing you dress up as a girl Jefrica." She giggled blushing a bit. He blinked at her annoyed. "Whatever, I hate this. When did he say he was going to assassinate this foot freak?" Francine sighed. "Well, you know, my brother is kind of—" "A pussy?" Jefrica said digging in his pocket. "—I guess you could word it like that." She said rolling her eyes. "I didn't get an exact due date but I know it should be done in the next week. I yelled at him good, so I think I got back to him." She sighed. "Yeah, okay well if it's not done sometime this week i'm gonna kick Barkochuckle's ass." Jefrica said grabbing a lighter and a cigarette and lighting it.

"Jefrica what the hell are you doing?" Francine said concerned. "Smoking?" He said thinking nothing of it. "I didn't know you smoke." she said in disbelief. "I don't tend to smoke in front of the ladies." He said, winking. "Are you sure you haven't just started smoking? I've seen my mother smoke a cigarette and noses don't smoke like that." She said confused. "Positive. There's a couple different ways to smoke for noses. Some through the nose, and the mouth compartment we talk through. That's the one you've probably seen." He said, shoving the lighter back in his pocket. "Ah." She said fiddling with her zipper on her jacket with her nose. She was blushing for some reason. Jefrica never seemed the cool type, but I guess she just had a thing for smokers. like, real smokers. Cuz Georgioma vaped like a little sissy bitch. "He probably drinks fuckin' screwdrivers.." Francine muttered. "What?" Jefrica said turning his nose. "Nothing, talking to myself."  She said embarrassed.

Suddenly, they both felt a cold breeze on their shoulders. "Jefrica did—did you feel that?" Francine stuttered. "Uhm, yeah what the fuck was that?" Jefrica said flipping his shoulder. Suddenly there was someone masked behind them, at least 20 feet away. "Who the fuck are you!?" Jefrica shouted standing up. Francine was paralyzed. She didn't know what to do.

"Calm yourself, nose. I am not someone you must worry yourself about. It is the foot you should concern yourselves with." Said the mysterious man. "Who are you! answer me!" Jefrica shouted once more. "I am Eynico." (eye-knee-co) said the man taking his hood off.

"What the fuck." said Francine stunned. Currently, Francine and Jefrica were face to face with the highest rank they could possibly face.

                                     an eye.