Chapter 1

Glitter

"Ummmh Jamie.... ooh yes just like that. Deeper!" Glitter yelled out as her man Raheem was deep sea diving in her love box while Pleasure P sang in the background.

"I'ma hold my breath until you feel it in your chest, When I go under, under"

Glitter and Jamie had been seeing each other off and on for six months now. Glitter was madly in love with him, but she loved money more. Raheem came from a family with wealth and automatically had money, but Glitter didn't see Raheem the way he saw her. She only seemed to see his pockets first.

Glitter was an only child of and lived with her mother from time to time. Glitter had already gotten pregnant when she was sixteen. Glitter's mother allowed her to come back after six months but only under the terms that she would claim Glitters newborn child on her taxes and her food stamp application as well watching her younger siblings. When it was time to give birth, Glitter's newborn baby boy was still birth and Glitter almost died during childbirth. It was around this time she would meet Jamie.

Over time as their connection grew, Jamie showed Glitter a new way to life. He moved her out of her mother's and bought her a new apartment with four bedrooms and three bathrooms just in case. He even bought her a new Porsche so she wouldn't have to walk whenever she was forced to watch her brothers and sisters or whenever she needed to ride the bus. Once Raheem told his family about this and they met Glitter, he was cut with limited access only receiving occasional money from his mother.

Jamie came up drawing his tongue from her v shaven wet box and to her navel and went down flicking her clit rapidly. Glitter felt like she was about to have a heart attack. She grabbed onto the back of his twist and screamed out "ooh yes daddy...go deeper." Pleasure p had just finished when the song had shuffled to Summer Walker's Cpr. This time Raheem moved his tongue in circles after going back down.

"You going to cum for daddy?" Raheem asked her. "Oooh yess baby I'm cumin!" When she said that that was his cue. Just as the phone rang, Jamie began to flick his tongue even faster so she would hurry and nut because he wanted to get her the hell out of his hair. Glitter couldn't contain herself any longer. She squeezed tighter on his head and wrapper legs around his neck as he licked her swollen pussy clean and sucked all her juices up. 

"You gon cum for daddy?" Raheem asked her. "Oooh yess daddy I'm cumin!"When she said that, that was his cue. Just as the phone rang, Jamie began to flick his tongue even faster so she would hurry and nut because he wanted to get her the hell out of his hair. Glitter couldn't couldn't contain herself any longer. She squeezed tighter on his head and wrapper legs around his neck as he licked her swollen pussy clean and sucked all her juices up.

"Jamie... I'ma need a stack." Raheem focused on entering her love box. Glitter pushed him up and stated "Jamie did you hear me? I said I need a stack. "You know I got you." "What you need a stack for?" Glitter didn't want to tell him she needed the thousand dollars for an abortion. She saw herself marrying him, but she wasn't ready yet. She was only 23 and she didn't wanna be tied down just yet. Now she was pregnant with a kid she didn't want. She knew she should've told him to leave the condom on.

Sucking her teeth "Glitter said baby it's just some money for me go to the mall tomorrow and then me and Choice is going out to eat and she gon bring her girl Petite. You know don't even worry about it." "Now hold up I'ma give you the money I just be wanna what it's for. Chill damn." I'll leave it on the dresser for you. Feeling like an excited kid jumping up for ice cream she jumped and wrapped her arms around her man's neck and gave him a wet kiss. You already held me up I can't stay too long my boi Dominic waiting on me. I gotta dip out. Tell your friends not to be calling all late up too." Raheem stated trying to push Glitter away and back on the bed, but she wasn't having it.

Before he could say anything in rebuttal, Glitter already unfastened his belt and dropped his pants. She loved giving him head especially in the boxers she brought him. He was the only man she gave head to. All of her other men were the tricks. Even though from time to time she dealt with other men, the only one who had a hold on her was Jamie. Seeing how erect his seven inches were, she took him full on in her mouth, slowly gliding her tongue across his shaft. She began to pick up the pace, and sucked on his penis like it was a jolly rancher. Before she could finish, Raheem pulled out, flipping her over and fucking her repeatedly, making love to her all throughout the night.

***

It was eight o' clock when Glitter woke up the next day. Jamie had already gotten up and left, making his side of the bed. She glanced up to see if he had left the money like she had asked, and sure enough, he did. Glitter had forgotten her phone had gone off earlier that morning and went to check her notifications hoping that Raheem hadn't gon through her phone again. He hadn't, but she had a text message from Demetrius. 

"You got it?" Glitter responded back and replied, "Yea. I got it."

***

Two O' Clock That Evening...

Glitter's phone had rung again, waking her up out of her sleep. "This time it was her girl choice. Well, well, well, if it isn't 'Miss Chosen One'" Glitter spat. She hadn't told her about the unsuspecting pregnancy and damn sure wasn't gon tell her it was Demetrius' baby in fear that the hell that would break loose if Choice found out she fucked had fucked her baby's father. So, she lied about it and told her Jamie was taking a trip to Puerto Rico. She felt guilty about sleeping with her best friend's man behind her back, but it happened it and now she was growing weary of the nigga. He started calling every day uncontrollably like he owned her ass and it was starting to piss her off. Now she was pregnant by the nigga. Don't worry cause in due time, after the abortion, she was going to tell break it off with Demetrius and Tell Choice the full truth.

"Girl, he gave you the money?"

"Yea he gave it to me. I had practically had to beg him to give it to me. And you know I ain't never really had to do anything to get it, so I wonder what changed today. "

"Oooh girl he probably got you on the backburner again and giving baby mama all that child support and whatever extra. Probably still fucking her if ya ask me." Choice trailed off. Puzzled by her comment, Glitter considered using Choice's Statement as a narrative to accuse Jamie of cheating in case Jamie began to catch on about her and Diamond. "Girl fuck no! He wouldn't try it if you ask me, unless he wanna get on my bad side and as you can see, that's something he rarely does."

"Yea, as of lately." Seeing the conversation not going in her direction Glitter began to get annoyed, asking "Girl is that all you called me for?"

"Girl hell no!" I need you to lock me in and fit me in your schedule today. Ya girl needs a hookup. You know me and Petite supposed to be going out tonight." She was talking about having Glitter fit her in her schedule to braid her hair. "Unnh uh! Girl today is supposed to be my chill day. You better come with 350 if you think you gon come fuck up my day for free!"

"Bitch you cold, and why you gon charge me 350 when you just ran up a stack from ya nigga?"

Because my time is money, and my money is not to be played with. And hurry up! I don't plan to be on your damn head all day! You know it takes an hour to get here." Glitter spat, pissed that she had to braid Choice's hair, but they always had a good time, whether she was braiding her or out in the club with her. Choice was her girl. Choice said, "Alright I'll be out in five." Be out in five was Choice's code of "I'll be out the door and leaving my house in fifteen minutes". Glitter decided to grab a Rello, pull out the grinder and went through Jamie's stash, turning on some Bootsy Callins and walked back to the bedroom while she awaited Choice's arrival.