- REQUEST PAGE -

So, if you read the description, welcome! This is the page you request oneshot scenarios on! If you didn't read the description already, go do that and come back to this. To the people actively following my other story, Love Me In Braille, that story is not being abandoned! That story will be worked on consistently along side any requests I choose to take up. Anyways, onto the rules.

When it comes to requests, I'm willing to write almost anything. The only things I will not write include the following:

- Pedophilic/Incestuous romance. If the scenario involving this kind of ship isn't specified to not be romantic, I will not write it.

- Non-consensual actions. I will not write rape, nor will I write other non-consensual acts of romance.

If anything else comes up that exceeds my boundaries, this will be updated accordingly.

Outside of that, I am willing to write whatever is requested, as long as your request specifies some things:

1. The ship. This part should be obvious.

2. The tone of the oneshot. (e.g. fluff, angst)

3. All the specifics of the scenario. Anything you don't explicitly mention will be up to my creative interpretation, and my interpretations can go absolutely off the rails sometimes, so if you want anything in particular to be set in stone, mention it! (e.g. Relationship dynamic, main action, setting, etc.)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Just to note, the parameters given for each scenario will be listed on the top of each story, followed by any warnings that may be required. Have fun requesting!

- Teeh