Chapter 7

The sun shine brightly in the sky. Birds are chirping, kids are playing , some are making a kite and tossed it in the air as the wind blows it softly making the kids happily playing under the sun. Everybody's doing fine except for a certain girl named Erza. Her world became upside down because of a certain blue haired man. The birds flew when a loud scream was heard in a certain mansion.

Erza's P.O.V.

"Jellal!!!" I screamed as loud as I can while holding my skirt. That guy! I'm so going to kill him! Suddenly, a blue haired man showed up. " oh! Good morning er... uhm... morning big brainless bat!" Then he laugh as hard as he can. Let me explain my situation right now.

I woke up with a smile, of course! Who wouldn't when you finally slept without those earsplitting speakers?  I opened my door to prepare for breakfast and with just one step, I hold my skirt, my vision became upside down and I screamed his name. The rope in my feet is so tight I can't easily escape. I'm hanging upside down, right now, just like a bat. Grr! That guy!

" put.me.down." I commanded. " Wow! That was the first time you called me by my name, that feels good but what I don't like is that you commanded me to put you down" he's enjoying this. I glared at him but it was no use, he's not even slightly scared, then there it is again. He's evil laugh. " guess I can't make you go home with this kind of tricks" then he grinned and pulled a cutter from his pocket and guess what?

THUNK!!!

He did put me down... in a rude way!!! " ouch! That hurt!" I said. " you said to put you down, and there you go " and again, with his evil laugh. I can see a dark aura surrounding him while laughing evily. Then when he was about to disappear from my sight. I screamed " sadist!" He paused for a while then continued to walk. But before he go, I saw his face, he smirked. He's the worst!

Jellal's P.O.V.

          I walked out in the mansion and into the garden. I sat in one of the bench there. This girl is all I think about. What's her name again? Erma? Era? Elsa? Nah! I don't think That's her name. Oh yeah! Erza! That's her name. Don't get me wrong, I'm thinking on how can I make her go back to her home. I don't have special feeling for her, I guess. What I don't get is that she's letting me do those things for her. Suddenly, my phone rang.

" yo! So how's it?"

" don't talk as if we're close" then I heard a laugh from the other line

" you're the same as before"

" what do you want?"

" I just want to know about ' that ' ?"

" why did you ask? I shouldn't be the one doing this, you should assign someone else not her"

" why? Is there a problem? Oh is it because she can make you surrender?"

" how long are you going to keep it this way?"

" as long as she finds out the truth. Look, I know what my dad did so this is the least that I can do, you also know that don't you? Just give it some time. I know that we don't have the same father but we still have the same m—-"

" okay I get it, Dont need to tell me.I'm going to call if something comes up. Bye! "

And I hung the phone... Jeez! All of this are giving me headache and dad's allowing him even though mom chea —- whatever... I look at the window where you can see a scarlet haired girl, cleaning some stuff.

E.ru.za. Su. Ka. Re. Tta. I see that you still don't know where you came from and who you are....

Gray's P.O.V.

I leaned back on my chair as I stare at the ceiling. Suddenly, a girl with long straight blue hair approached me. She smiled and asked. " so how's it going?". " it's fine, I guess " I said with a low voice at the last sentence. Then she frown, giving me that kind of stare that says ' are you sure? I know you '. But I didn't respond, i just looked the other way.

" I'm doing the right thing, right?" I asked. She smiled and said, " your just finishing what youre dad started. Because of him, many people lost their lives including my best friends... them... " she said as she stare at the picture of her with her best friends, dad is also included.

Including their parents...

Erza's P.O.V.

" what're you doing?!" That loud voice of him made my ear drums scatter. "Jeez, can't you see I'm having a rest?" " go back to work " he commanded. I looked at him and smiled. A force smile. " excuse me Mister, I already finished cleaning everything, including the things that weren't really assigned to me" then he looked around.

I can see his face getting annoyed, haha! Now I got my revenge, but it's not yet the whole revenge. He looked at me and his eyebrows narrowed. I grab a magazine, flip some pages and read it. And he said, " That's it" then he came closer and tried to grab the magazine out of my hand but I stretched my arm causing him to fail. But he still haven't gave up so he reach for it again and again and I keep moving my arms in different direction.

I'm already using some of my martial arts technique. Were already rolling in this sofa, but I won't just give this magazine so easily. And what's with this magazine anyway that he needed to act like this? Then suddenly, the door opened and it revealed his father's secretary. Hilda.

She grinned and said, " I know you guys are In love but you're still not in an appropriate age to do that " then That's when we realized that we're in an awkward position. His on top of me and I'm under him. Hilda, just laugh. And we push each other and said in unison. " it's not what you think!". " okay, if That's what you want me to believe" then she chuckled.

" BTW, I came here because your father said that he will leave tomorrow so he's expecting that you will treat Erza nicely, but as far as I can see. It's way far than ' nice ' ". " I told you already, it's not— " she chuckled and " okay, but Erza, Mr. Cyan wants to talk to you, come with me" she said and when I was about to leave that sadist. I saw Hilda wink at him.

Is it me? Or it feels like I'm being match by a matchmaker to a Peron I hated the most...