Chapter 11

Erza's P.O.V.

It has been weeks since I had a fever. But it shocked me that he took care of me even though he has many maids. But whatever! He just did that because no one will play his games in this mansion.

The weather for today is windy and cloudy. The wind made the small and light things fly together with the wind. I shut all of the windows and suddenly, I heard a loud vase fell on the ground. I look at where it came from and saw ...

the sadist's room. I walked up to the front of the door and touched the door knob. I was about to open it when. " dont open the door " oh great! The sadist came. Just when I was about to see whats inside.

I gave him a confused look and " if you open it. You will see things you dont want to " he said seriously. " like what?" i said plainly.  Why does this guy loves to change facial expression from time to time ? He smirked and said. " Like girl in bikini and other pervert things "

My face became red and he laughed. Is that a joke or not? Well who cares! Its not like I want to go inside anyway. I walked away from his face.

Jellal's P.O.V.

I walked inside my room and locked the door. I forgot to look the door earlier because he called. The truth is, Im not interested in those bikini girls and other pervert things. I just made that as an excuse. I have many things in this room that she should not know until the right time comes.

Like her true parents. Her one and only brother. The real reason why she's here. And the others are my secret. Like, My mother whom I hated because of what she did to me and dad. And many more that I refuse to talk about it. Besides, she's probably happy with her new family now.

Erza's P.O.V.

It's all ready lunch break, the clouds cleared up and the sun is now visible. I'm in the rooftop. Reminds me of my high school days. I put my hand under my chin and started inhaling the fresh air.

" It's a beautiful day, isnt it " a girl with a pink hair said. I look at her and she introduced herself. " My name is Meredy Milkovich, Sister of Ultear Milkovich. We are a maid here just like you. Nice to meet you " she said. " nice to meet you to, the name's Erza Scarlet ". She smiled and said " I need to go now. I still have work to do ". " okay, see you again " I said.

When she left. I saw a picture stock in between the 2 tables. I walk up to it and saw a dirty photo. Some part of it have already torn down. I looked at the picture carefully and saw a blonde hair. The picture is blurry so i reached for it and studied it carefully. When I got it, the wind blew hard that made it slip through my fingers. I followed it and when I was about to catch it. I was stopped by the barriers on the rooftop. On the second thought, I forgot I was in the rooftop and I was about to fall when this barrier stopped me. I saw where it flew. It's stock in the tree.

so I run fast from the rooftop to the 2nd floor. When I made my way onto the 2nd floor, I went to the window beside the tree and reached for it but I cant. It is still far away from me. So i stretched out my hand and " just a bit more " I said then " gotcha" i grabbed the photo and immediately hold tight at the branch of the tree by my other hand.

" Shoot! " I all ready got the photo but now Im hanging in the tree. I put the photo in my pocket and reach for the other branch of the tree when " crack! "

Too late. I fell. I thought I was going to die because the tree is big enough to reach the 3rd floor BUT I am not hurt nor do I feel any pain. I can feel the leaves are falling while some of it touches my skin. I open my eyes and saw... Him

" you're clumsier than I thought, that was high. If you die then die because i fell with you. Not because you fell from a tree! "

I dont understand what he said but i can see his serious face. " I-I'm sorry " I apologised. He started walking while carrying me on his arms- Bridal style. I cant say a word. I'm frozen in this situation. Whats happening to me? I cant move my body. Whats even more weird is that he said something earlier that I didnt understand.

Is he an alien or something? He always say a word or a sentence that I dont understand. But the most bizarre is me.

Why am i acting like this? And
why is my heart beating so fast?