Chapter 8

Natsu's P.O.V.

♨♨♨♨♨

the ball keeps rolling on the basket until it fall outside the basket. " that was a close one!" said a mascular voice behind a little boy. " dad! Is that you?! I missed you! Why didnt you told me that you will come home today?" the little boy asked excitingly. Then, his dad smiled. " I brought someone "... Then a little girl approached behind natsu's dad. And she smiled and started to talk " hello... Brother... "

☆☆☆☆☆

Then a sweet call from a blonde haired girl made him came back to reality. " Natsu, are you all right? " she asked. " uhm.. Yeah.. " I uttered. She smiled and " okay then! Let's start playing so we can bet Laxus and his chef" lucy said determined and cheerfully. " yeah... I guess " I whispered the last part...

Is it just a dream or a memory from my past?

That question keeps repeating in my head but I did my best to play badminton against Laxus and Mira.

Lucy's P.O.V.

we finished the game but unfortunately, Laxus and Mira won against us. I dont know whats up with Natsu. He's acting weird but what's even weirder is that Jellal is also acting weird these past few days. He seldom talks to girls because he hates girls but my observation this past few days is that he talks to me and the other girls in the company when we are called for a meeting.

Boys are weird. I understand that. Then suddenly, there's this curiousity that kicks inside me. I stood up from the table where me, Laxus, Mira and Natsu are resting and drinking some drinks. " Natsu, let's visit someone. There's something i need to confirm"

Laxus' P.O.V.

When Lucy's curiousity kicks in, I always make an excuse to back out. Because i know that there's something up in her mind right now so me and Mira came to the house of my friend because she called me a while ago before the game started. I am sitting in a sofa not long before she entered me and Mira's view.

" Mira,can you stay here for awhile?" I asked. She nodded and i gave my friend a signal that she should follow me. When we reached the garden. I didnt hesitate to waste time. " Tell me about it " I commanded. " your thoughts were true. And it seems like those two half brothers has something to do with this " she said. " If he was here then im sure that he'll totally curse you " I said plainly. She laughed. " I cant believe your letting your sister to this... Kagura " I said without looking at her eyes.

a while ago she was laughing and after hearing my words, she became sad but her mood changed from sad to angry. " Sister... You say? I dont understand why you call her my sister despite you, knowing the truth. I, the true child, made everything for my parents. But they love Erza, who's not the real child and treat me and her unequally!" now she shouted. When she realized what she did. She became silent and lowered her head.
I stared at how stressful she is. " Guess I should go now " I said. She didnt say a word, her face is covered by her hair but i proceed to leave before things get worse.

Yeah, I am Laxus Dreyar. And Kagura is one of my agents, she's also a hacker. No one knows except my father, Jellal, Lucy and... Gray. We were once friends before but after Mr. Silver's death. Gray quited the agency and created his own. Im just letting him do what he wants but once he touches my friends, I will not hesitate to make a move.

" You heard everything right, and I guess you all ready know everything including secrets that were meant to be revealed someday" I said... She smiled as she waited for me at the car " Agent 139181 or should I say, Mira" yah, mirajane. She's a spy at Gray's agency. I send her to become an agent in Gray's agency to know what he's up to, in short. To get an information without him knowing... " at your service. Master "

she is one of my agents but It's not my habbit to tell them everything like kagura. And Erza being an adopted child. Then she look at me with a worried face. " What is the real reason why Gray send us to this mission? I know that you know the reason... " but I kept silent. " I will only tell you if Jellal let me... " Finally I said those words. The truth is, I don't know if I or Jellal or they, will be the ones to tell them about the truth...

By means of ' them ' is the one who saved the son and daughter of the Dragneel Family... Speaking of ' them '...

"konnichiwa Lakshus-san! "
" hello, wendy. Whats up?"
" whats up? We're going back there. To meet with you guys, again " she said excitedly.
" I see. Can you hand the phone to your sister?"
" sure. Levy-chii, Lakshus-chii wants to talk to you"

Before I can say a word. She grabbed the phone and started to say a word before I can

" There's something I need to confirm. Is it true?" Judging from the way she speak through the phone. She's seriously serious.

" yah. It is" there was a silent for a while and then. " After I land a feet from the airport. I will not waste my time just only to sit back and watch"

" I know that your going to say that but think of the situation. This is the right way for them to know the truth" then she cut the line.

I sighed...

This will be more complicated than before...