Chapter 4

Erza's P.O.V.
I sighed after stepping inside my own room, heading to the bathroom. It's my first day but I think I'm going to murder someone, already. Making huge paces that produces heavy steps with mud dripping from my body. I opened the shower and removed my wet dress with some worms dropping on the floor. GRR! I hate this guy so damn much! I'm going to get my revenge, just you wait after I finish my mission. At first I disagree to this but now. I, myself, agree to do this...

A while ago

I met a guy in the main gate, he seems to be a guard. I told him that I was searching for Cyan Fernandes, father of Jellal Fernandes. He told me to follow him. I noticed that he, also, has a blue hair just like the image in my folder. Then suddenly, he pointed me to a door with a sign that says, " use the other door ", when I was about to say something. He disappeared. And I saw another sign beside it, but this time, it's an arrow. I followed it until I saw a door that doesn't have a sign. I thought that it was Mr. Cyan's room so I opened it, without a second thought. I walked inside only to find myself drowning in the mud with worms.

I heard a loud laugh behind me, only to see the guy earlier, this time, I notice that he has a tattoo in his right eye . And That's when I realized that he was Jellal Fernandes. I walked out in the mud and went in front of him, ready to punch him but he caught my punch and he smirked. " Oh, not so fast. I'm just having fun you know, don't tell me you're the new maid. Heh! You wont last long here with this attitude of mine."  I gave him a glare and was about to speak when his father showed up.

" my, my! I am deeply Sorry his way of welcoming you. He's always like that. Let's discuss things later, right now you should take a bath. Hilda, please take her to the room " he apologized and called his secretary to lead me to my room. Before I go, I saw him scolding his son while he just only laugh. " but d-dad! I told you already! I don't need a maid, besides, I don't want to have a brainless maid... " explaining in between his laughter...

Right now,

I just finished taking a bath and dressed myself. I walked up to the real room of Mr. Cyan to talk about earlier. When I saw Hilda, she motioned me to follow her and when I was inside the room, I sit on one of the chairs. " I am deeply Sorry about his behaviour. He dislike girls, and he doesn't care to anyone or anything. He is always like that since that day..."-him. " what day?"-me, and he didn't respond. " uhm, it's OK if you don't want to talk about it." I said politely. " you're a nice girl, I hope you will stay and understand his attitude. He might be a jerk in the eyes of the people but he still has kindness in his heart. And I hope that you won't leave this work, it's very hard to find a maid for him. If you don't mind, can I get your cellphone number so that if anything happens, you can call me "-him, I nodded and gave him my number. " I hope you accept my apology through eating with us tonight "-him, " its all right. I'm okay now, besides I'm not hungry" I said with a smile. "Oh, okay. Please take good care of my son" I nodded and left.

I don't know why his father and him has a different attitude. His father is so nice while he... nevermind! I don't want to talk about him. I walked up to my room and called Mira. " she's not picking up", I called her 5 times but still, no response. If I'm not mistaking, she's having a good time in the Dreyar's family right now. Gosh! Why did I end up being his maid? It's okay if I'm Mr. Cyan's maid but why him? I frowned and my phone rung. I reached for it and before I could answer

" yo! Erza! How's your job?"

" you know, you don't need to be a roaring lion when talking to me, natsu. I can sense that your having fun "

" and I can sense that you are upset. What happened? "

" I'm just a girl who just got a mission that I don't want to do and the next day I went to their mansion only to find myself in the mud with worms while the so-called guard slash the heir of the Fernandes family is laughing behind me and is responsible for what happened... is the one I'm going to take good care of, as a favor from the angelic father for his demonic son..." I said sarcastically. "I am so upset that I'm going to spend many time just only to take care of him"

"Uhm no, That's wrong. I forgot to say ' pretend to ' "

" haha, don't worry. As soon as you finish your mission, you are going to leave him and you don't need to worry so for the meantime, You should act to be a kind and trusted maid to them so that you can gain their trust and finish what you have been told" and he hung up..

" easy for you to say" and I got a little jealous for Mira, having to cook for Laxus. Lucky them, they have nice people to serve to, while me having to serve a spoilt heir. It's already late at night and Hilda told me that my work being a maid starts tomorrow. I sighed before going to bed

" my nightmare is going to start tomorrow "