"what if he never comes back?"

No one’s pov:

Nightmare was healing his gang *cough kids cough* after a fight against the star sans or what the bad guys call them “the star shit” or “the star sluts.” Father nightmare was done healing them he went up to his office to do the most fun of what people love to do...... paperwork Lovely paperwork. For the past few weeks there has been more positive felling in this multiverse and nightmare knew that it wasn’t dream causing them because he doesn’t cause that mush positive so it had to be something else making that much but what???. They have been happing a few weeks after  cross left to join dream.

(1 hours later)

NM pov:

I was walking down a path in the forest after dust and killer broke a vase. I told them I’ll be back in a hour or 2. Sometimes I wonder why I keep them around. Was it out of pity or something else. I do care for them like family but I would NEVER say it to them. After a few minutes of walking I came to a stop near a tree. I took my book out and sat down to read it.

No one’s pov:

As nightmare was reading a huge wave of positive hit him like a car hitting a kid very painful. As nightmare felt it he got up to turn around only to get hit by something knocking him down. Nightmare eyes started to get blurry as liquid ran down his head, guessing that it was blood. He slowly turns his head to see two sets of shoes but couldn’t see it well. All nightmare could to is listen to the conversation the people where having. “Wow what a cutie....can we keep him ds~” One of the people said. “Sure I don’t really care” the other one said. That was all nightmare heard before passing out.

(With nightmare gang)

“I GOING TO GO LOOK FOR BOSS!!!” someone yelled “why killer?” person 2 ask. “Because he has been gone for 3 hours dust and..... I’m starting to worry” killer said while looking at dust. “ok.... I’ll get horror then we’ll go look for him ok?” dust said. Killer nodded his head and went to the door as dust went to get horror. After everyone was ready they went out to look for nightmare.

(30 minutes later)

The MTT was still walking looking around to try and find their boss. “UGHHH! We have been out here for over 30 minutes maybe his all ready back at home” dust said to the other two. Horror look at him before walking away and killer gust look at him before saying “yeah....maybe your right we sho-“ killer couldn’t finish his sentence because horror cut him off “ummm......guys I found mums book” ( yes horror dose call nightmare mum sometimes) horror said looking at them with a worry face. “oh..... Shit” dust said looking around. “What...do we do killer???” horror ask looking at him. “l....I-I.... I don’t know...” killer said looking around. Horror look around before looking down at the and said something that made the other two freeze and look at him in shock and fear. “What if he never comes back?”

(I hope you like the first chapter and sorry if it took long if you like this chapter stay tuned in till chapter 2 called “if you think you’re leaving think again dear~” have a great day/night people”
Preview of chapter 2)

“where am I?.....”
“Hello darling~”
“you’re not going anywhere “
“WHERE IS MY BROTHER!!!”
“I’M NOT YOUR PET!”
“I’m not leaving am I?.....wow am I that weak?.....that’s just funny”