you will love us one way or another

( warning ⚠ this chapter has rape in it but I won't be that much of it but when it comes up it'll have ⚠ next to it but I hope you enjoy)

Nightmare pov:

I don’t know how long I’ve been stuck here. Was it weeks? months? Right now I really don’t care. I just want to get out of here. Every time I tried to run away they always found me and always break one of my legs and a couple of rip. But when I don’t run away and stay near them they’re touch me.... Just like how cro- NO NIGHTMARE DON’T SAY HIS NAME..... I just hope my gang is ok. I miss them....

Killer: the first one I took into my arms when I was look for people to join me. My right hand man... What am I saying he’s like a son to me. He’s a dumbass sometimes but he make good joke and prank. He might not have emotions but that doesn’t stop him.

Dust: the emo one of the gang I found him after killer. At first he thought I was a Hallucinations, but then released I wasn’t so I took him from his looped au to the castle. For the first couple of weeks him and killer always tried to kill each other but then become like brothers.

Horror: horror is my favorite ( shhhh do tell the other’s) I saved him from his starving au. I promised him food, a bed, a roof over his head and my help. When we got to the castle her tried to eat every thing even the couch but over time he changed into a kind and caring person. Then got with dust. I mean I seen it coming it was funny when dust told horror his feelings.

Error: I don’t really see error a lot but he comes a visit me, or when he ran out of chocolate bars and need more. Me and him are best friends. We help each other with our problems, like I’ll help him with his phobia and he’ll help me with me problems.

Then there was cross.... He bestride me for my brother. When I first let him in to the castle he was welcomed like the others and over time I had caught feeling for him. When I told him my feelings he said he liked me back... But that was a fucking lie. He just used me, played with my feelings, used my body for his own pleasure and when I got pregnant with his kid was the day he bestride me for my brother..... Since I didn’t have his magic around me for the baby to feed off of...... I lost the kid.
As I was thinking, I heard the door of the basement open and foot steps coming down. I knew who exactly it was.... Swad and ds. Swad came down while ds stayed at the door. Swad came down and unchained me from the chains. I didn’t say anything and let him do what he’s doing. “Don’t worry darling you can trust us~” swad said picking me up. I knew I can’t believe him at all. After swad picked me up he took me up stairs and walked pass ds going to a table. Ds followed behind us, when we came to the table swad sat me down. He sat on the right of me while ds sat on the left of me. In front of me was food “ come on darling eat up” swad said grabbing a fork and food putting it near my mouth. When I ran away last week they didn’t let me have food or water so I didn’t deny it and ate it. It wasn’t that bad if I being honest. After a few minutes of eating I was feeling wired, when I looked down at the food I saw some powder on it. I got up and walked back from the food. “w-what the fuck did y-you put in i-it?” I said looking at swad and ds as they stand up. I wanted to walk away but my lower area was burning so I knew what they put in it. When they walked up to me, ds picked me up and walked to a bedroom whit swad walking behind us. I tried to get out of there grip but he was to strong and the pills were kicking in. “n-no p-please don’t... Don’t do t-this!!!” I beg them, they didn’t listen to me and though me on to the bed.
⚠ -start
I tried to back away but swad pinned me down. “ N-No p-please.... Please don’t d-do t-this!!” I beg them again. “Oh~ but dear we want to have some fun~” ds said grabbing my cheek pulling me into a kiss. While ds was kissing me swad was removing my clothes. I tried to stop him but, ds summoned chains around my hands pulling them behind my back. Once swad removed all my clothes he grab my soul and started playing with it trying to get me to summon a Ecto-body. I kicked him away but I just it worse by doing that. Swad grab both my legs and broke them. I screamed in horror as tears rolled down my eye like a waterfall. “now come on darling you can make it easier by doing what we ask~” swad said rubbing my pelvis. I just did what he asked and summon a female Ecto-body. Swad and ds both smiled and snapped there fingers getting rid of all there clothes.

No one’s pov:

They sat nightmare up and trusted in to him in one go. “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! PLEASE N-NO S-STOP PLEASE STOP!!!!” nightmare said in pure pain. It hurt so much there was no pleasure only a burning pain in his lower area. He was bleeding, he couldn’t feel his leg, his eyes were foggy with little black dots in his eye. All he can feel was the heavy breath of swad and ds as they trusted to him. This reminds him of what cross did to him. The pain and memories coming back to him like a car hitting a kid.... Fast. The pain started to turn into pleasure as the pills started to work more. The lust was taking over his body. Nightmares eye turned into heart’s and his body beg for more. So nightmare let his body take over him. He wanted this to be over, he wanted to go back home, he wanted to be safe....and, he wanted a hugs from his family not from two psychopaths.
⚠-end
-time skip (next morning)-

After the “fun” they had nightmare was past out on the bed. while swad and ds were cleaning the mess they made. When nightmare slowly opened his eye he remembered what happened last night. He wanted to just diaper into thin air......when nightmare looked down he saw that his Ecto-body was still there. Nightmare got scared and lifted up his shirt to see a soul. “nooo no no no no no no fuck i-i can’t be this must be a d-dream!!” nightmare said. “oh but this isn’t a dream dear~” ds said behind nightmare. Nightmare turned around to see swad and ds at the door with a tray in swad hands. “w-why?.....” was all nightmare said looking at them. “why what darling?” swad said putting the tray next to nightmare. “Why do all this to me??” nightmare asked looking back and forth at them. Swad and ds both smiled at this. “because we love you~” ds said walking next to nightmare. “.....ill never love you” nightmare said. “you will love us one way or another” swad said giving nightmare a kiss with ds doing the same before getting up and walking to the door. Swad stopped at the door while ds walked out of the room. Swad turned back to look at nightmare, “and darling if you think your escaping think again you won’t be able to walk for a while... But enjoy your meal~” he said walking out and closing the door behind him. When swad left nightmare burst into tears scream all the curse words he had in his head. He didn’t want this at all, he just wanted to be home.

(Damm that took days to write shit! But I hoped you guys liked it and stay tuned for chapter 4 -I have fallen in love whit them- it’s going to be amazing!!!)