One hundred

Izzy's POV

After my shift I walked back to my car and saw a little yellow sticky note on my windshield. I walked over to it and picked it up. It read,

I fixed your car
Luke

Maby he wasn't so bad after all. I got in my car and mover the gear to reverse. I pulled out of my spot and headed to my house. All the way there I couldnt stop thinking about Luke. Why tho? I've known him forever. He's always been an annoying, bitchy kid who hated me.  And I guess I hate him too. But for some reason right now I'm this instant I hate him a little less.

[FAST FORWARD]

The next day I got dressed for school in a particularly good mood. A little more pep in my step you know?

^^My outfit^^(Minus the hat and headphones)

^^My outfit^^
(Minus the hat and headphones)

I walked into my first class of the day and sat down in my usual seat. The day flew by and I didn't notice Luke in any on my classes. I wanted to thank him for fixing my flat tire but he was no where to be seen. After school I headed over to hooters for my shift. When I got there I changed into my uniform and got to work.

[My outfit]

[My outfit]

After an hour or so of my four hour shift a certain someone walks in. Luke mother fucking King. Why did he come here. Hopefully he doesn't sit in my section. Kelly is hostess today so she greets him as he makes eye contact with me. He has a look in his eyes saying 'i want some mischief today' we'll I don't do he better not do anything.

With my luck Kelly sits him down in my section. He's one of three party's in the section so I'm not really busy today.

He sits down and manspreads with his arms on either side of the booth. I walk over to him, pulling down my shorts a little bit.

"What are you doing here?" I say.

"Hey" he says cooly "that's no way to greet your costumer is it?" He smirks

I roll my eyes. "My names Izzy I'll be your waiter today." I huff "can I get you started with anything sir?"

He smirks even wider. "Yes I'll have a beer and-"

I cut him off "your not 21 you can't order beer" He raised his eyebrows and reaches for his wallet. He pulls out a fake ID saying he's 22. "Look Luke, I'm not in the mood to put up with your bull shit today. Your not getting beer what else would you like?"

"Fine then I'll have a coke and nachos"

I give him a look and walk away to place that order.

When I brought his food back to him I set the nachos down and coke. He smiled deviously and I walked away.

A few minutes later I came back "can I get you an entrée?" I asked with my fakest smile on.

"Why?"

"Why What? Why would you want more food?" I questioned, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Why do you change your voice?" I looked at him puzzled. "When your talking outside of here your voice is normal and rude, but in here you sound... nice"

I rolled my eyes "so is that a yes or no for food?"

"Get me the chicken wings and buffalo sauce." He leaned back.

I turned around and walked to place the order. After an hour or so he was still there. I walked up to his table because my shift was about to end and we need to tell our customers when there waitresses switch.

"Hey my shift ends in 15 so your waitress will change"

"Ok I'd like my check"

I went to get his check and sat it down then I walked off until he placed his card on the side of the table. I walked over and grabbed the bill. When I looked down at the tip it was over the top. $100.

Who does he think he is. I walked back to the table. "What's this?" I slammed the bill on the table.

"It's the bill" he said in a dip shit tone.

"You can't leave a hundred dollar tip"

"Why. Is it agenst the law."

"No I don't want it." I handed back the hundred he laid out for me.

He didn't take it. Instead he got up and left the booth. He walked out of the building and I saw him enter his car. He didn't drive off tho. I had no choice but to take the money. I hate how he keeps over paying me. Of course I need it but it's annoying.
___________________________

I don't know what's on the Hooters menu so don't come at me for that. Lol.