047

Elena woke up, her hair sprawled over the pillow. Opening her eyes completely, she looked around the room. On the night stand laid a tray with waffles and whipped cream with strawberries on, along with a glass of chocolate milk. Beside that stood a water bottle and a pill beside it. On a note it said. "Take at 11 AM."

Looking at the clock, it was 10:30 and Elena yawned. Surprisingly she didn't have an headache. She just felt tired and sore all over her body.

Elena reached for the waffles and put at her lap. She rubbed her eyes, yawning once more. Looking around, the house sounded empty. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Katsuki?" She yelled out, however her eyes slightly widened when he bursted through the door, apron on with close to nothing underneath.

"Yes, my love? Sorry I was just making something for the others. They're probably hung over, so you kno-" He began, only to look at her, seeing her reaching for him. "Beautiful, I can't sit with you right now- I need to check on the food. Do you want to join me in the kitchen?" He asked, making Elena nod.

He smiled slightly and put the tray to the side before wrapping the blanket around her and carrying her along with it. A small smile appeared on her face as he carried her to the kitchen. He put her on the island counter as she sat up, wrapped like in a cocoon. "I'll bring your waffles to you." He told her, kissing her forehead before he walked back to the bedroom. Being swift, he brought out the waffles and put on the countertop, seeing as Elena had freed herself.

Katsuki went back to cooking food for the others. "My love? Can you perhaps call the others for me?" He asked, handing her his phone.

Elena stopped munching on the waffle and nodded, taking his phone and opening it. "I'll just call Kiri and Denki. I'm guessing that Mina and Hitoshi are asleep, or really really hungover." Elena told him, smiling.

Katsuki nodded in agreement before Elena called them.

"Hey Kiri. Katsuki made food for all of you. Come over to our place."

"HE MADE FOOD?! HOLY FUCK! KIRISHIMA! GET YOUR ASS HERE! KATSUKI MADE FUCKING FOOD! WE'LL BE THERE!" Mina who picked up the phone yelled before hanging up.

Elena and Katsuki chuckled before dialing Denki's number and calling him. "Hey Denks. Katsuki made food if you and Hitoshi want some." Elena said, making Denki yawn.

"Yeah sure, we'll be there in 20 minutes." He said tiredly. Elena chuckled. "Okay, love you guys. Byebye." Elena said before hanging up.

Katsuki flipped an egg. "You know I don't mind this sight...but I'd mind it if the others saw you." Elena implied, seeing as he only wore an apron and boxers. He turned around and looked at her.

Rolling his eyes, he approached her and hugged her. "You know, last night was one of the best nights in my life." She said, tilting his chin up slightly. He smiled before giving her lips a kiss. "Yeah. Well..it's top three." He said, making Elena quirk an eyebrow.

"First is the night I first kissed you. Second is the night we got together." He told her, running his hands up her waist. A bright smile appeared on her lips as she squished his cheeks and kissed him. "Hm...First on my list is yesterday, second is the night you kissed me for the first time and third is the night we got together. Kind of. It's hard to decide." She told him.

"Besides that, how the fuck were you hard no matter how long it went?" She asked, her fingers in his hair. "First off it's impossible to not get hard when you're naked in front of me. And second off...Nitroglycerin." He told her, only for Elena to hum in realization.

"Right! That shit is viagra itself." Elena told him in agreement. Katsuki let out a laugh.

"Yeah yeah. I'm gonna go change. Can you check on the food?" He asked, kissing her forehead. Elena nodded before he lifted her off the counter. "Can you stand?" He asked, only to smirk when she stood with shakily legs. "I can though!" She said, pointing at him.