Lovely liar

Plot: Momo is not feeling like herself, she tries to tell the others but all she is... is a liar. What will happen with her crush?

Ship: Samo

Tw: none 

——————————————————————

Momos Pov:

Instead of being a normal day I woke up with my head pounding and my throat killing me. It felt unreal how much my throat hurt.

I looked around the room with darkness in every corner trying to see if it was in the middle of the night or if it was morning. My head felt like it was doing backflips because of how much it hurt.

Finally I gave up and decided to reach for my phone that was placed on my bedside table.

Slowly I reached for the phone and turned it on. The blue light from my phone shined into my eyes making me close them quickly. Once I felt ready again I opened my phone, once again I flinched but from the corner of my eye I managed to get a glimpse of what time it was 03:14.

Wow.. I thought to myself, that late.

I put the phone back on my bedside table and tried to get back to sleep. Eventually I managed to force myself to fall asleep.

The same night I had a dream, a very strange one. I was dating Sana but we were much older like in our 40's. We were married and had two dogs their name was kikou and mikuo. And also an adopted daughter named aiko. We all were a happy family living together in a house on the edge of Seoul.

When I woke up I had almost forgetting about my headache my heart melted at the thought of me and Sana growing old together. But I knew it would never happen because I haven't even confessed my feelings towards her.

My few non miserable moments became moments of misery once again as my head began throbbing once again.

This time when I looked aground the bedroom I got a glimpse of sunlight escaping from the blinds in my window. Finally, I thought to myself finally some sunlight.

I took my phone, unlocked it and went into the twice gc on line.

Jihyo slayyy
Okay guys remember to buy eggs tomorrow after practice!!
Yesterday 11:30

Made in Japan (you)
Hey guys I'm not feeling well can one of you come to my room please and check on me?
Now 7:44

—————————————————————-

I put the phone back knowing that the others would wake up in 12 minutes due to our schedule being pushed back so we can go to practice a bit later then usual.

After what felt like 2000 years I could hear more than two people entering my room.

Just as I opened my eyes the light switch was turned on and the whole room lit up making my eyes burn as much as if a forest fire had started in my eyes.

"Wake up lazy head" I heard Chaeyoung saying.

I grunted and laid flat on my stomach, I was not in the mood to even move right now.

"Chae.." I groaned, I wanted to sob, the headache was getting worse.

"Momo, look, we have a busy schedule today okay? Our schedule got fucked once already today and I don't need your complaints" Chaeyoung spoke, her voice sounding unusually aggressive.