apo's revenge

He has done it! HE REALLY DONE IT!! He was staring at the demon's body that was lying on the ground blood still coming from the hole in his stomach. He grabs the demon's legs and drags it deeper into the maze until he reaches the water system and throws the body down. He tries to clean most of its blood off and goes back to the clearing.

He got greeted by Kyle who asked about the demon blood on his hand. The soldier lied and said it was strawberry juice. He went back to his house and in the middle of the fighting arena was the pig. That pig he was so attached to, the pig that brought him joy in life. He wanted to kill it so badly but just couldn't.

That night he went to bed after working out some plans to get the other demons where they belong. He had no idea what the dead demon was planning.

Meanwhile, Apo was floating around the maze, looking for something, just something that will stop Owen from killing the others. That's when he found a chest that was brightly glowing red. He went up to it and opened it, and looks inside to see some papers that were also gleaming glossy red. He gazed over them to see one in particular that read {a demon curse on humans forever} he looked at the others but decides this one would have the most impact on the soldier. So he prepared the ritual by putting some blood red candles in the shape that it said on the paper. After that, Apo got ready himself to perform the ceremony and it started. The papers in the center started to brilliantly glow when he said the spell. When it was done, Apo could feel a link between him and his ex-friend. He knew it had worked.

Owen woke up from a sudden sting of pain inside his entire body. But mostly in his head "What's happening?!" He said as his hands went flying to his head in a panic. Suddenly there is even more pressure on his head like something was piercing through his skin. Owen wanted to scream but didn't want to wake up the entire clearing. That's when he could feel a warm liquid run down his face and he could smell the strong metallic smell that came from the liquid. But it was a different smell than that familiar human blood, it smelled different a more smokey smell, and when it dripped on the floor it gave off a slight glow. His eyes started to have a burning feeling, making him unable to keep them open. When another twinge of pain hit him but now down his back. Owen collapses down onto his knees, tears streaming down his face. When the pressure down his back slowly ceased. His body, mind, and instincts were screeching at him that something is wrong with him, like most definitely WRONG .

when Owen opened his eyes again, they widened as he looked at his hands. His fingernails were pitch black and a lot longer with even some parts of his fingers were black. And they looked like claws, sharp and deadly not human anymore. He rushed over to the one mirror he had in his house and saw not a human anymore, but he sees the now dark orange horns that poke out his messy dark brown curls. The black tail that comes from under his shirt and is controlled by the soldiers emotion. His ears were Pointy and his eyes were faintly glowing and lighter orange, not a 'human' color anymore. "NO, NO, NO! IM A HUMAN NOT A DEMON! IM A CURE NOT A DISEASE, IM I'm..not my self?" Owen said In a panic. And the ex-human burst into tears his tail wrapped around his leg "WHY! WHY ME! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME THE ONE THING I HATE WORLD, PLEASE TURN ME BACK I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT WILL HURT! PLEASE JUST TURN ME BACK! please....plea..se" he screamed in tears. When suddenly he sees him it blood spilling form it's mouth the hole in its chest was still there. and its was giving of a glow and floating. It looked at him and smiled the blood red horns back on its head and its glossy red eyes. But just as Owen blinked it was gone and he was alone again. Owen Barricaded the door, he did not want to others to see him like this, the strong soldier turned into what he despises the most, and now crying in a corner like a small child.

And he State there for at least a week starving, but the pig, he gave it food so it didn't die. The rest of the clearing were very worried that he got stung again.

[but that dear reader is a story for another chapter have a good day/afternoon/morning/night]to start writing