Seeing a old F̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ traitor

Owen slowly started to regain consciousness again, apparently not sleeping for 5 months finally got to him. He got up from his bed and stretches, his tail swinging happily behind him. That thing immediately killed his good mood, when he noticed it was still attached to him. He walks over to one of the chests in his house, and gets a stack of apples out and takes a bite of one. But he quickly spits it out when his teeth were hurting from the bite in the hard fruit. He realized that his fangs were still very sensitive, So instead of the apples he grabbed some softer food. He was putting on his runner gear and armor when he heard a voice from behind him.

"Hello old friend,"

No, that's not possible, Owen thought.

"You're supposed to be dead, demon," Owen states out, scared but that could only be seen by his tail. "I'm not allowed to visit my best friend-, oh sorry ex best friend," the demon ghost said, sitting on his bed playing with a dagger in his hands. He looked healed, no longer the hole in his chest, no more blood, But he was glowing a faintly red color, and a little bit see-through of course.

"It was you, right? You cursed me didn't you!" Owen shouted, his tail swinging left and forth in a warning.

"I had to find some way to stop you from killing the others, I saw it as the only option, Owen!" The demon stammered, he looked so broken and hurt it brought Owen joy.

"You know what, Apo? I made a promise to this World, that I will free it from This demon virus, and I'm a man of my word, even if that means getting rid of myself," Owen stated. Apo was shocked by those words, Owen was prepared to do everything for his 'kind,' it was completely insane.

"I won't let you do that!!" Apo yelled at the soldier, tears in his eyes now. "Well what can you do about it? You're dead, you can't even interact with the living wor-" Owen was cut off by a slap on his face by Apo. "You sure about that, Keldor?" the demon commented, Owen stumbled back scared, he couldn't kill the dead, but apparently the dead could kill him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Owen screamed fear in his eyes, and his tail also showed fear.

"And why would I do that, Keldor? This is how you treated me and the other demons, so why not you?" The demon argued and he got closer to Owen, dagger in hand. Owen was cornered and his eyes met the ruby red eye from the demon. "But I'm not like you, Owen, and I will never be," Apo explained and put the dagger in his pocket, and he walks over to Puddy. "Nice pet you got man, what's their name?" The demon asked, as if they're still friends. "I'm not your friend, demon, and I will never be," Owen said, still shaking. "Well too bad, I'm kinda stuck to your soul, so unless you die, I'm stuck with you," Apo explains,

"So that's the other effect of the curse then," Owen stated. "What other effect?!" Apo panicked, and quickly got the paper out his other pocket and noticed that half the page was ripped. Owen got the paper he found out of his own pocket and showed it to Apo." There was more!?" Apo shouts full in panic at the covered text.

"You didn't know!" Owen shouted at the dead demon, "No, the page I found was ripped off by that part, I'm so sorry Owen," Apo cried out "I'm so sorry!".

"Well too bad, your idea didn't even work. I already have plans to kill all demons in this clearing, the first one, Rasbi," Owen states, when suddenly his vision starts to swim and his body starts getting too heavy for him to keep standing. Apo notices this and catches Owen right before he hits the floor and brings him over to his bed, and lays him down. Owen was shaking like crazy eyes wide open in shock, until he went limp. And apo feared the worst.

Not knowing that Owen was now having a conversation with his mom.

Small chapter, and a cliffhanger. Sorry not sorry:) I hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment. Have a good day/afternoon/morning/night]