A Ghostly Mother

thanks eyesistorm for all the help I really appreciate it :D

When Owen opened his eyes he was in some kind of white void. The second thing he noticed was the lack of horns on his head, and tail coming from under his shirt. Was he free? Was this heaven? Did he die?! Thoughts were rushing through his mind, when he noticed a figure sitting on a bench looking the opposite direction for him.

"Who are you?" Owen stated, the person turned around and now looking at him was a woman with light brown, slightly curly hair, she had beautiful light orange eyes, and was wearing an orange flower crown. That's when Owen broke, his guard dropped completely and he started sobbing.

"Mom?" Owen sobbed, the woman spread out her arms and the soldier quickly ran into them.
"Oh my little orange, what happened to you, you used to be so kind and loving, what did he do to you?" Owen's mom whispered, her hand going through Owen's messy curls.
"He made me strong, to be able to take revenge on the evil demons that killed you," Owen yelled in anger.
"But orange, I wasn't killed by demons, your father's man started the fire," she said, and Owen's world shattered, everything he knew was a lie, his mother was killed by humans and even worse the same man that he was trained by.
"But, two demons were seen after the fire was lit!" Owen shouted.
"Those demons were most likely trying to save me, and were probably my two older brothers," she explained.
"What do you mean brothers? You're a human!" Owen yelled.
"He didn't tell you, Owen, I'm a demon, your father cut off my horns and tail to protect me," but all Owen hears was that his mother wasn't human, and when he thought it couldn't get any worse, it did.
"Wait, so your father never told you that you're fifteen percent demon? I can see that he cut off your horns, but-" Owen didn't hear any more of what she said, he was a demon, and always was, his father lied to him his entire life. He's been killing all these demons, when he was one of them the entire time.

Owen started to panic and falls to the ground, voices of all the screams of the demon's he killed filled his head, but one was the clearest, the one from the Princess...

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Owen cried out, his mother hugging him, "Shhh, it's okay little orange, you didn't do anything to apologize for," she said. "Mom, dad used me, he trained me to be a soldier, and taught me that everything wrong in the world are the demons, and that being a demon was a disease and the only cure for it was death, and he blamed your death on them," Owen explains to his mother.

"HE DID WHAT?!" his mom yelled, his eyes started to glow a bright orange, when Owen remembered that his eyes do that too, Apo mentioned it once. Apo, his best friend, that he only killed because he is a demon.
A small tear escapes from Owen's eye,
Soldiers don't cry, said the loud voice from his father.

"I'm so sorry that he did that to you, little orange, I wish I was there for you sweetheart, you were only fifteen at the time I died," she whispered softly, for some reason when his mother mentioned that he was fifteen, Owen felt some kind of shock going through his body. He burned his head into her chest, he felt like a small child again, all Owen wanted was to stay here by his mother not to return to the maze, just stay here but that was when his body slowly started to fade away.
"Mom! Please, I want to stay with you!" He begged, "I'm sorry, owen but this is not your realm, this is the realm of the dead, you can't stay here," she said, and with that, Owen was gone.

Small chapter again, but next chapter The fun starts :] hope you enjoyed it and leave a comment. Have a good day/afternoon/morning/night]