a lost soldier

Where was Owen? That was the one question the entire clearing was asking.

Soup went over to Owen's house to check on Puddy. When she tried to open the door, it didn't budge, it was like something was blocking it. Soup tried to kick it down but it still didn't move. She looked up for a way inside, and saw that the roof was still made of leaves. She did parkour to get up on the roof. Soup removes some leaves that were blocking the way inside. She jumps down, and lands on the planks of Owen's floor. As she looks around and notices a curled up Owen in the corner of the house, a blanket covering him even though it was scalding hot outside. And it looked like he had been crying since there was a small puddle of tears in front of him. Soup kneeled down, close to him, and started to speak to him "Owen? Are you okay?" She asked the man covered by the blanket. "GO AWAY! Please.." He almost screamed at her, you could hear the pain in his voice, but Soup didn't listen to Owen pleasing and reached for the blanket, and ripped it right off him.

And now staring at her was a terrified Owen, trying to cover himself with his hands. But his effort didn't not pay off. As Soup looked at the soldier's new features, his horns, eyes, claws, ears and tail. Owen wanted to scream, hide and never let the world see him again, "please don't look!" Owen is pleased, hoping soup will listen. But it was already too late, "Owen what happened to you!!" Soup yelled. "I BECAME A BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!" Owen screamed at soup. She backed away in shock when Owen said that, his fangs showing and he growled a bit saying that, Owen quickly covered his mouth he didn't want to sound like one of those creatures, Even if deep down Owen knows he is one of those creatures now. "Owen you're not a monster you just changed into a demon somehow, come we're going to the others maybe they know what to do?" Soup mumbled and went straight for the door.

"No no no no, I don't want anyone to see me like this! Please!" Owen screamed at soup. "What no, Owen the others need to know what happened," soup said standing in the door opening.

When suddenly magic walked past Owen's house and saw what was happening, she rushed in to see the ex-human looking shocked at her.
"No, no! Don't look at me!" Owen yelled at magic.

Owen covered his face again with his clawed hands, He was crying but his tears were blood instead of water. Owen notices it and panics even more.
"No no no! They were normal just a minute ago! No no I don't want to be a demon please!!" Owen begins to beg again.
Magic walks over to Owen and lays her hand on his shoulder, " hey it's fine, demon or not you're still Owen," they say, but they wouldn't understand Owen thought.

"Have you been eating owen?" Soup ask's and Owen nods his head, but his stomach betrays him and makes a rumbling sound.
"You Liar! come, we get you some food," Magic said and pulled on Owen's arms before Owen could disagree, dragging him out of his house.

He is dragged to the main area, he tries to not get noticed. The entire clearing was pretty empty, but the soup and magic try their best to find at least one of the demon's in the clearing to hopefully get Owen some help. Because he was freaking out, how they knew that when Owen looked so emotionless, well his tail wasn't. It was Swinging back and forth uncontrollably. Magic started running forward and found krow.

"Hey magic, uhh you look worried, what's wrong?" It asked magic.
"Uhh there is something wrong with owen," Magic said to the demon that looked confused. Magic pulls on Owen's arm one more time.
"HEY- don't look at me!" Owen screamed when he was pulled out of his hiding spot.
"Okay- how the fuck! Did this happen!" Krow yelled at seeing the ex-human. "We were hoping you would know that?" Soup said.
Owen whispered a small "language," but No one was able to hear it. Owen's tail was aggressively swinging back and forth and it started to knock stuff off shelves, Owen tries to grab it but fails. Krow noticed and let's it's tail free from under its shirt and it started to calmly swing back and forth, Owen's tail somehow noticed and started to calm down too. "Thanks," Owen said. but Owen questions one thing: why did the demon help him, instead of just laughing at him struggling.

"Can you help him?" Magic asked Krow. It did some small inspection of Owen's new features and says "no I can not help," and it want to walk away before getting stopped by magic, " what why your a demon right, so why can't you help him?" Soup said confused.

"I'm not the same type of demon as he is, look at my horns and his there different, so I can't help them," krow explained.
"Do you think the other demons do know how to help?" Soup asked krow.
"It wouldn't hurt to give it a try, like in worst case scenario you're stuck as a demon but that's not that bad," krow said.
And the group started looking for Rasbi and guts.

[Do you think that Owen will be Cured? Well that's for the next chapter, have a good day/afternoon/morning/night]