One 🔞

Gemini has been getting flirtatious nowadays and Fourth can't keep up with him. Before, It was always Fourth who flirts and gets Gemini flustered. Now Gemini has been getting stronger. Fourth decided to test Gemini since he has been so fed up with his cheesy lines and sneak up flirting.

Fourth knew where Gemini likes to hang out the most. That one room that no one likes on the whole GMMTV building, That's where Gemini focuses himself and memorizes his scripts.

Fourth decided to go to that room, He decided to surprise Gemini. Gemini does not like getting shookt (only in this oneshot).
He arrived at the room and sneakily opened the door. He was kinda shocked that Gemini's chair wasn't facing the door but was facing the wall. In the room there's a desk, A chair, And a mirror.

Gemini already noticed Fourth walk in to the room, But he decided to ignore it. He already knew the plan. Fourth slowly walked towards Gemini, Suddenly Gemini stood up his chair and grabbed Fourth. He pinned Fourth's hands on the wall and whispered
"Not only i like this room too, But I also like Fourth."

Fourth

He pinned me against the wall and whispered "Not only i like this room too, But I also like Fourth." That made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach! I gave up, I can't keep with his flirtatious self anymore. But I can take it to the next level.
"I like Gemini too khrap." I said, whispering to his ears.

We had an eye contact for a moment.. I focused at his lips the most. I wanna kiss him but, Isn't that crossing the line?

Gemini

I could tell that he wants to kiss me. You know what, It's take the risk Or Lose the chance. I placed my lips in his, I knew he was surprised but he kissed me back too. We shared a long passionate kiss, Not a rough one. I don't like rough kisses.

He bit my bottom lip signaling that he wants to enter my mouth, I wouldn't give in that easily. I let go of his hands and placed my hands on his hips which made him gasp. I entered my tounge in his mouth quickly. I knew I won against him.

--------------
Author's Note:
I'll update tommorow, I'm sleepy lol it's currently night here
-------------