To My Ever-Reading Cheerleader and the Catalysts of Life's Absurd Adventures

Dedicated to those feeling ignored.

To my dearest friend, the ultimate literary cheerleader, whose eyes eagerly devoured each word I penned, thank you for reading, reading, and reading some more

To my dearest friend, the ultimate literary cheerleader, whose eyes eagerly devoured each word I penned, thank you for reading, reading, and reading some more. Your infectious enthusiasm, as you proclaimed, "You're a wordsmith extraordinaire!" (even if you may have had a tad too much caffeine), instilled in me the unshakable confidence that I truly can write. Your constant encouragement and genuine compliments lit a creative fire within me, and I owe you a debt of gratitude for never tiring of my endless drafts and scribbled ideas.

And to those sage souls who, with a knowing glint in their eyes, nudged me back onto the writer's path, I extend my heartfelt thanks. It was your timely prodding and gentle reminders that rekindled my passion for the written word. You reminded me that life's most extraordinary experiences are often the catalysts for the most engaging tales. Your presence, be it in person or through the vicissitudes of life, granted me the experiences, both joyous and absurd, that found their way onto these pages.

So, dear friends, as I embark on this whimsical literary adventure, I raise my metaphorical quill to honor your role in making this book a reality. Your unwavering support, genuine compliments, and gentle nudges transformed my dreams into tangible words on the page. Without you, this journey would have been nothing more than a fleeting idea.

Therefore, I dedicate this book to you, my ever-reading cheerleader and the catalysts of life's absurd adventures. You have shown me that with a little humor, a dash of encouragement, and a lot of caffeinated conversations, anything is possible. Your presence in my life has shaped me as a writer and as a person, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

With heartfelt appreciation and a humorous twist,

Thank you
Misty

Little menace
💐

Ps: My dedication list has extended but this is much needed for those who feel ignored.