RAANJHANAA PART-2

Aman closes his eyes and sleeps..

Next morning,
Roshni wakes up and sees Aman sleeping..she opens the tent entrance and comes outside and sits near the lake..
Roshni in mind:thank God he didn't found out I was lying when I told i mistaken him as my brother...i was scared yesterday and i really thought he left but then he returned and stayed with me...
Roshni looks at the lake....

Flashback,
On the day before roshni came to Ooty..
Roshni is checking her files in her cabin..someone knocks on the door and roshni asks them to come in..

Roshni looks at the person who comes and hugs roshni and cries her heart out..
Roshni:shh..Sona calm down...what happened did anyone bullied my beloved sister..tell me i will kill them...

Sona looks at roshni..
Sonali:why dii..why..why did you hide it from me? Did you never considered me as your sister and hided this from me?
Roshni understands what Sona is saying..
Roshni:so as what he said he really met you..I asked him to mind his business but..
Sona:dii..it's not what you need to bother...
....................
Roshni packs her luggage and takes some cash and leaves her cards in her almirah..she hurriedly leaves to her study room and picks a chart of tourist places which she dreamt to visit

Roshni closes her eyes and unknowingly places her finger on the chart to choose a place..
..................
Roshni finds herself in Ooty as she reaches with some people..she thanks them and they leave dropping her after saying her route..roshni walks and finds the lake..she tends to stay there as it was about to be dark..

At present,
Aman wakes up and comes outside..he gets surprised finally seeing the lake view and gasps..he sits beside roshni..

Aman:good morning ms..i think you really fell in love with this lake that you tried to kill yourself in that lake last night..

Roshni glares at Aman..
Roshni: anyways I think I showed my gratitude..so now pack your bags and leave...
Aman:huh..how rude of you..ok then I will be leaving..

Aman leaves towards tent and roshni curses herself for speaking those words...
Aman comes outside and starts leaving...he walks alone on the road...He turns back as he senses that someone is following him..

Aman:listen who are you..you don't know who am I and one more thing there is nothing with me to rob so you better go a km back and rob a lonely girl who is insanely in love with that lake...she is full of attitude and even asked me to leave after what i did to her last night....

Roshni listens Aman's words from hiding behind a tree and curses Aman..Aman is badmouthing about her thinking her as some theif who is crazily following Aman..

Roshni:hey...mr..tbh you are attitude star..what did you say..you said that iam full of myself right..now see how iam going to kill you here..

Aman turns and gets shocked seeing roshni running towards him angrily..he runs and roshni follows him..at a point they both lose their breathes and stops holding their knees gasping for air..

Roshni:mr...i...hate..you..even..you..are..the..last..person..on..the..earth...then..also..i...will...not.. marry you..
Aman:same..to..you..ms..whatever...

After sometime,
Aman and roshni reaches to the fare market...
Aman: finally I reached here...
Roshni:mr..I remember that you lost your wallet and your mobile last night...I think now it's me who have the money right now....!

Aman looks at roshni who is busy in looking at her nails and rolling her eyes with attitude..
Aman:so..umm..what should I do now..
Roshni:wow..it didn't even took you time to come to my way..now as we lost our way and I am the only one who is having money..we are gonna live upon my conditions if you seriously ditch me then I will sue you...

Aman gets shocked..
Aman:don't use those big terms..alright I will stick on your terms for upcoming 6 days..now please shall we stay in some hotel because I can't stand this weather..
Roshni nods and they both leaves..roshni asks someone for some hotel adress and they offers lift to aman and roshni..
Aman:are you seriously saying that i and her need to share this one seat beside you in this van..

Man:this is only I can offer sir..
Roshni stamps on Aman's feet to make him shut his mouth..Aman hisses in pain..
Roshni:it's ok and we owe you for helping us..and i will be going to sit first..

Aman holds her hand and stops her..
Aman:please it will not look so good.. atleast in this please let me sit..
Saying his Aman sits and roshni sits on Aman's lap...

After sometime,
The van drops them at some place..Aman and roshni gets down..
Aman:are you seriously going to live in his small hotel?
Roshni:are you blind or what..turn back and look..
Aman looks and gets surprise seeing a 5star hotel...
Aman:no way..don't tell me you are seriously someone rich like me..
Roshni:did you thought I will be some poor girl who will stay with a rich man like you which are shown in those dramas?you don't even know who am I..I pre booked this hotel for 6 days
Roshni smirks and starts leaving towards the hotel and Aman follows her..

Roshni and Aman comes to roshni's room...
Roshni:listen..now i can't afford you another room as I didn't bring my cards..now please i don't think you mind sharing my place with me for another 6 days..
Aman:fine..if you are that desperate then ok..
Saying this he runs towards washroom hurriedly and closes the door...roshni knocks on the door..

Roshni:once you come outside then I will see your end...I will kill you for sure...

Roshni smirks evilly and turns the ac to low temperature and hides the remote..she laughs evilly..Aman comes outside and roshni hurriedly leaves to the washroom...

After sometime,
Roshni slowly opens the door and peeks outside..she sees a pile of blanket mountain on the bed..roshni comes outside..

Roshni:he is a wahiyad prani..how could he leave after making this bed mess..
She tends to take the blanket out but someone holds it tightly..roshni again tries to pull but Aman pulls her hardly which results roshni falling on top of Aman on the bed...they both looks at each other..

                           STAY TUNED!!!!