RAANJHAANA PART-5

Roshni rolls her eyes at Aman..Aman drives them to the fare market...roshni and Aman gets down the car...everyone looks at roshni...roshni slightly feels uncomfortable..Aman notices it and he covers her with his jacket..

Roshni:what are you doing?
Aman:not at all trying to woo as a gentle man but i just can't stand still as i have a mother and two sisters...

Saying this Aman leaves from there...roshni waits for him near the car..later Aman comes there happily...

Aman:for the next 3days we will be as common people..i again took up the job of that photography...
Roshni:wow someone is being responsible
Aman:then what should I do when who is responsible is actually abandoning it instead...

Roshni:then where we will stay?
Aman:the owner is kind and even offered his upper portion of his house to stay..
Aman touches his ear saying this...
Aman in mind:i hope she doesn't find out that i actually gave my costly watch to him for letting him stay us...how dare he.. couldn't he lend a space to his worker..if I was in his place then I will actually buy a flat to my worker..

Roshni notices Aman's watch missing and understands it..she nods at Aman..they both leaves..that owner introduces them to his wife..
Wife:seems like..the girl's family didn't approved the wedding so you both eloped from wedding..
Aman:no not like that..iam one woman man and we both married already...their family tried to wed her off..so as her husband I brought my wife with me..i hope we don't bother you..
Roshni looks at Aman...
Wife:don't worry i won't have any prejudice against people..please come in and make yourself as your home..

Roshni and Aman nods...the wife shows them room and they both enters the room and roshni locks it..
Aman:why...why were you locking the door..
Roshni with a bold look on her face..removes the veil and starts walking towards Aman..Aman takes backsteps..roshni pins him to the Wall..
Roshni:come and start the next step.. otherwise once look at your face in mirror..saying to others that iam your wife..are you trying to woo me or what?
Aman:then should I say we eloped and we didn't married? Then they will seprate us..i want to protect you..I think it's better for you to stay with me than somewhere...

Roshni looks at Aman with a soft look...Aman takes advantage of her and starts moving towards her..roshni takes backsteps this time..
Aman: seems like what you proposed isn't a bad idea..
Saying this Aman raises his eyebrows at her..
Roshni:i think killing you isn't a bad idea either..
Aman gets scared and leaves from there..roshni chuckles..

After sometime,
Roshni comes to downstairs and hears that owner and his wife speaking..
Owner:take care of them very well..He is very good person..when i heard that he eloped with a girl...i wanted to test him..so I asked him why was he so desperate..

Flashback,
Owner:so you are saying you eloped with your wife when her family is forcefully wedding her off to someone..
Aman:yes..though i don't have any job here to take care off here..i wanted to protect and care of her..iam ready to do anything...please let us stay in your house..i want someone to look after her when I am working..
Owner:iam not so kind person to lend you freely..pay with something then I will..
Aman looks at his watch..
Aman:this is branded and launched recently..so you will get more money if you sell it off..please take this..
Flashback ends..

Owner:i liked how we took the responsibility as a man..just return this watch when they tend to leave..
His wife nods..roshni thinks about that owner's words..
..........
Aman is standing at the balcony...he listens door locking sound and comes inside..he gets surprised seeing roshni in saree who is busy in adjusting..
Roshni:how's it? Aunty lended me sareee since I don't have clothes and it's uncomfortable for me to stay in that frock..
Aman:iam sorry I forgot that fact.. tomorrow i will get you some dresses don't worry..
Roshni nods and looks around the room which is slightly small room with a table,wardrobe,mirror taking more place..

Roshni:where will you sleep?
Aman:don't worry about me..i plan to not to sleep..
Roshni:it's fine you can sleep beside me but maintain the distance ok?
Aman nods and sleeps to a side of the bed..roshni too sleeps and turns at her left to not to look at Aman..
..............
Roshni couldn't sleep and still thinks about today..she turns and looks Aman sleeping peacefully..she wakes up and covers him with the blanket...she tends to cup his face but stops herself from doing it..
Roshni in mind:roshni..no..don't let your guard down..you know about him..he will be always nice to the people and latter breaks their hearts..this time don't let him break your heart by falling for him again...

Roshni stands in the balcony and calls someone with Rose's mobile which she had unexpectedly with her all the time..

Next morning,
Aman wakes up and doesn't find roshni on the bed..he comes downstairs and sees roshni smiling with that owner's wife in the kitchen while helping her..Aman unknowingly smiles at roshni...
Everyone sits to have breakfast together..wife serves them South Indian breakfast like idli,dosa,vada and along with some chutneys..
She tends to serve Aman peanut chutney but roshni stops him..
Roshni:aunty..he is allergic to peanuts..
Aman looks at her surprisingly not knowing how roshni know about his allergy...

Wife:i and your uncle have some work at another place..we need to leave urgently..i hope you don't mind in cooking lunch..
Roshni:it's ok aunty..you and uncle can leave..I will cook..
Owner and his wife nods at each other..they both leaves after having breakfast...

Roshni comes inside after sending them off..Aman holds her hand..
Aman:how do you know iam allergic to peanuts?
Roshni:woh..I don't know you are allergic actually..i normally said you are allergic as I think you eat very small quantity of food right so..anyways i have to cook lunch..

Aman:you know how to cook?
Aman raises his eyebrows at her..roshni smirks..
Roshni:dont underestimate my cooking skills mr wahiyad prani...
Saying this she leaves to kitchen and Aman sits and watches telivision..
.....................
An hour passes,
Aman coughs as he smells burnt food..he comes inside the kitchen and finds kitchen with black smoke and roshni crying while cleaning the mess due to smoke..
Aman:someone told that not to understimate their cooking skills!
Roshni:you don't know how hard it is to cook..
Aman:then let me do it..
Saying this Aman ties a apron and cleans the kitchen..he then chops the vegetables and starts cooking..roshni stands there looking at him..

                               STAY TUNED!!!!!