RAANJHAANA PART-18

They abducts roshni into the car...

At a lonely place,
Roshni slowly regains her consciousness and blood oozes out from her head..roshni sees herself tied in ropes...she hears the heels sound and sees someone walking towards her in the shadows...

Meanwhile,
Aman reaches his office and inquires his PR team about the recent news article..
PR Team:sir we have investigated and the VPN adress is showing your house's location..
Aman gets shocked hearing it...
Aman:what do you mean?
He suddenly recieves a call from someone..listening the other one Aman's face turns pale and he runs from there hurriedly..
..................
Flashback,
The night before Sangeet,
Roshni sees Priya leaving from the house from her balcony and leaves to follows her..she texts Aman that she left for a emergency....

Roshni stops her car and sees Priya hugging an unknown man and is speaking with him emotionally...roshni gets out and confronts them
Roshni:you aren't real one are you?
Priya gets shocked seeing roshni..she nods conforming roshni's question..
Priya:yes iam not the one whom you are searching..I came in place of her and is acting like a toy in her hands...
Roshni:why?
Priya: because she kidnapped my daughter and this is my husband..she asked me to pretend inorder to get my daughter back...i have no option left and I am sorry...
Roshni:who is she?
Priya:iam sorry I cannot reveal but she is a psycho and OBSESSED for Aman..I used to have crush on Aman and she warned me..she even killed some girls for fun as they used to follow Aman...

Roshni:priya..just tell me who she is..i will get your daughter at any cost..
Suddenly a lorry honks horn..they see a lorry coming towards them with highspeed before anyone could react Priya pushes roshni from the way and the lorry hits Priya and her husband....
Roshni looks at the deadbodies of Priya and her husband..she falls unconscious...
Flashback ends....
..............................
At present,
Roshni:i...know who you are..no need to hide yourself...
The dim lights turn brighter and a woman in her 20's comes towards roshni with a knife..roshni smiles seeing her..
Roshni:you are a very better actress MIRA..
Mira smirks hearing it..
Mira:you finally recognised me roshni..uff.. I gave you hints through my words yesterday but you are very dumb to recognise it..
Roshni:iam just a dumb person in love..
Mira: finally we met face to face..few years back it's tough because you are always blindfolded and afterwards I am hiding secretly from you..even though we met you failed to recognise me..

Roshni:maybe iam late but soon Aman will come to know about your evil side..
Mira clenches roshni's throat angrily..
Mira:what do you mean???

Flashback,
Ahaan:it's Mira...
Roshni gets shocked..
Roshni:what do you mean?
Ahaan:we are a group of 6 and I used to have crush on Mira unaware of her evil side...then one day I came across Mira who tortured Priya because Priya liked Aman..I somehow ended up saving Priya and threatened her to expose...
A day later to not to get exposed Mira blamed me for trying to molest her and priya accepted that she herself saw it because of mira's balckmails...
Aman fought with me and believed Mira over me...so i just transferred to another school...
Roshni:then you would be angry on Aman right..then why did you chose to help me right now?
Ahaan:maybe I was angry but later I realised if I was in that situation then obviously I will trust a victim...but a year back Aman saved my company without making sure I never know and somehow I got to know...that day when I spotted you both on London i wanted to meet you and then only i noticed Mira and I know you both are going to be in huge trouble..
Roshni:how could I trust you because Mira is soft hearted as much as I know...

Ahaan:did you ever noticed the one who tortured you?
Roshni:one day i accidentally saw a black butterfly caught in fire tattoo on her hand which is on priya's hand...
Ahaan:now go and check priya's dead body..as much as I know now you are in danger because Priya will surely do something to you as tomorrow is your wedding...
.................
Roshni checks priya's body and finds the tattoo not there..roshni gets shocked not understanding what is happening around her...she leaves voice mail to Arjun...
Roshni:Aman..i don't know what you will believe but if you want to know about the person who gave me trauma then come to the adress...
Roshni comes outside and throws her mobile in the car..she ties mini gps tracker to her dupatta and stands there...
Some men hits her and abducts her...

Flashback ends..
Mira clenches roshni's throat even more harder..
Mira:you want to ruin me right..i will ruin you before..how dare you to call Aman to here...i killed that Priya and even made a girl like Priya to make Aman believe...now i won't sit quite if you are going to ruin me..

Saying this Mira brings petrol and pours on roshni....Mira lights the lighter in her hand..
Mira:i hate to give you a simple ending but i want you to become ashes before Aman finds you..then I can marry Aman...
She tends to throw the lighter but Aman catches the lighter before it falls on roshni...Mira gets shocked seeing Aman..

Aman releases roshni and makes her stand...
Aman:so you are the reason of roshni's trauma for years..i never thought you will stoop so low..i always thought you as my best friend...
Mira:no Aman..iam good and I didn't stoop low..I love you Aman please we can marry each other and then I will not do this anymore...please...

Aman:fine then live roshni alive and alone..don't interfere in her life..i will marry you..
Roshni gets shocked and Mira feels happy..
Aman holds Mira's hands and Mira holds his hands happily and they tend to leave but Mira quickly throws the lighter on roshni and Aman quickly pulls roshni and pours water on her through a water tube....
Mira:i wanted to be with you but after roshni's death only...
She tends to harm roshni with knife and Aman holds the knife by protecting roshni..seeing Aman's hand bleeding Mira drops the knife..
Aman:I gave you a chance to you Mira but this is real you who is just OBSESSED with me...
Mira:Aman...you told me you will never love someone then why are you choosing roshni over me?

Aman:the difference between you both is clear and I love roshni because she is who she is..if she is in your place then she will accept anything for my happiness even if I love or marry another girl and here is you who tortured and killed some innocent girls just for your toxic obsession..don't you dare to even compare yourself with my roshni....
Before Mira tends to react anything police comes there and arrests her..
Mira:i will return again Aman..if you aren't mine then you are not anyone's..
Aman and roshni hugs each other...roshni cries in Aman's arms and Aman comforts her...he kisses roshni's forehead...
Aman:it's ok everything is ok..iam sorry I am late..
Roshni ties her dupatta to Aman's injured hand and they both leaves from there...

Do vote for next part

                                 STAY TUNED!!!!!