RAANJHANAA PART-3

Aman and roshni looks at each other.. suddenly someone knocks at the door and roshni hurriedly gets up and opens the door..

Aman's pov,
Why was I feeling hot all of a sudden..I mean this is all her fault...she wantedly kept low temperature and hid the remote then again she pulled my blanket when I was freezing to death..it's ok it's nothing..

Aman looks at roshni and roshni awkwardly rubs her neck..
Roshni:why can't we have lunch?
Aman nods and they both leaves to have lunch..
Roshni is ordering the recipes and Aman tends to drink water..
Roshni:you know what i eat less and even speak less..
Aman raises his eyebrows listening that from her while drinking water..
Roshni:see i just ordered myself...chicken biryani,chicken kabab, hakka noodles,samosa...

Hearing it Aman pukes out the water and coughs badly..roshni raises her eyebrows at him and pats his back saying are you okay?Aman looks at her and nods..
Aman:so don't you do any diet?
Roshni:iam doing that's why I ordered very less food..ok now it's your turn to order and i actually have strong muscles despite I eat very less..
Aman:i want rajma chawal..

Aman and roshni are having there food..Aman eats a spoon and looks at roshni only to find her completing all the food she ordered..Aman gets shocked..
Aman:did you really completed all the food or throw it away?
Roshni:shut up mr wahiyad prani..i don't waste food and especially the food I like the most..

Aman:i forgot to ask you..what is your name actually?
Roshni in mind:no roshni..you shouldn't say your name..if you say your name then who knows what he will do by calling for God knows who..
Roshni:my name is shizuka...
Saying this she blinks her eyes at Aman innocently..

Aman in mind:ahh she is attitude queen..can't she say what's her name? Now see what i will do..
Aman:nice name..so don't you perhaps want to know my name?
Roshni:iam not interested wahiyad prani..

Saying this she tends to leave but Aman shouts that
Aman:you need to know my name..iam Nobi Nobita..
Roshni ignores him and leaves..
.......................
Aman finds himself standing at the top of mountain with roshni..he smiles slightly as he is afraid of heights..
Aman:why did you bring me with you when i clearly told you iam afraid of heights..
Roshni:what's so fun is life when you can't overcome your fears..trust me it will be great..just look into my eyes..

Saying this roshni holds Aman's hands and takes him towards the bungee jumping...Aman shouts for help but roshni comes and hugs him..Aman's heart beats fast..
Roshni near Aman's ear:it's ok look at me..iam with you..
The authority ties them with the ropes and roshni looks at the valley and Aman is still in his own world..roshni and Aman jumps together..when falling Aman releases his hands happily by looking at roshni who is smiling and shouting loudly...

After sometime,
Aman and roshni are walking at the fare market..roshni stops at a shop and checks some bangles...she smiles and plays with the bangles..
Aman:so why don't you buy it.. actually I can buy the whole shop for you if have my wallet with me..
Saying this Aman looks at somewhere..roshni turns and laughs at him..
Roshni:not bad..it's ok we have enough money for another 5 days..so its better I don't waste it..

Aman nods and leaves with roshni but he looks at those bangles...
At night,
Aman is lying on the couch and roshni is lying on the bed..
Aman:since you made me overcome my fear then I will make you overcome your fear by taking you to somewhere on the boat..
Roshni:too bad mr Nobita..since I have the money you can't do what you want..

Saying this roshni sleeps and Aman still thinks about the same...
Next morning,
Roshni wakes up and doesn't find Aman on the couch..she knocks on the washroom door and finds it open..
She leaves hurriedly to the receiption and enquires about Aman..
Receptionist:at early morning he left mam..
Roshni nods and leaves to her room sadly...she sits on the bed and starts crying..
Roshni in mind:it's all my mistake..i shouldn't have behaved rudely with him..i mean..iam the one who needs his company as Iam scared to be alone..now should I be all alone here...

After sometime,
Someone rings the bell..roshni opens it and finds the peon..
Peon:the person who stayed with you asked you to meet at xxxx lake..
Roshni runs hurriedly and sees Aman speaking with someone..she runs and hugs him from back..

Roshni:i really thought you left me..i was so scared to not to find you at morning..don't worry about money..i have plenty of money and with that we can actually live for 100 years..so please don't leave me..

Aman chukles hearing roshni's words..roshni realises what she spoke and releases Aman..
Roshni:did you thought I meant it? How's my acting to the thing you did at morning..I was so happy that you went actually but now you came iam so mad..
Aman:so did you do acting?
Roshni:haha..god knows best..did you really that I would miss you..who is no.1 wahiyad prani..?

Aman:ok now we can chat later first come with me..
Aman steps on the boat and gives his hand to roshni..roshni looks at him and unknowingly takes his hand and steps on the boat..they sits and Aman sails the boat..

Aman:you better look at me..after I earned this ride with my money you know...
Roshni:how did you earn the money?
Aman:i..oh..i..
................
Flashback,
Aman wakes up at early morning and comes to the water transport office and gets to know the cost..he then asks some sort of work everywhere but everyone refuses seeing his rich looks..he even tries to run errands but everyone refuses him..

Then he listens at that office that photographer is in leave so he requests the officer that he will be photographer for the tourists and earns the daily wage of that work..
.................
Roshni laughs hard...
Roshni:but still..i appreciate you for your hardwork..
Aman smiles and gives her the bangles she admired..roshni gets surprised seeing them..
Roshni:so did you really bought the whole bangle shop..
Aman rubs his ear and roshni laughs again..Aman too chukles with her...

STAY TUNED!!!!