iii

TW! ED, BODY DISMORPHIA.

Sunday, 12:00 pm.
//action//
Start!

          The shoes without the H SimpGuys you better hurry up

Simp
Guys you better hurry up. I'm ready already
Shakesphere type shi bro, I do it accidentally too

                                          Astrology queen
I'll meet y'all at Celestia apartments! Since I'm the only one that can drive, I'll take you to the mall.

Yesss gurl
Alright, y/n I know you aren't ready, just put on something cute and comfy.

Simp
Ugh, I hate how you guys know me so well. I'll be ready in a few.

(This basically)

I quickly change into a pair of comfy shorts, with a white sweater, and quickly put on some white sneakers.

Layla should be here already. I should head down.

I quickly head to the exit of the apartment, and head towards the lobby, I see Layla, Collei, and Candace. I quickly head to them.

"Hey, nerds! Ready to go to the mall!" I say excitedly

         "You bet y/n!" The girls exclaim excitedly. I quickly head towards Layla's car. Candace, Layla, and Collei trailing behind me.

       I open Layla's car door. I've always loved her red car. I get into the car and sit next to Collei.

"Layla please put on music I beg of you!" I beg Layla. "Fine y/n, only cause I'm trying to cheer you up. What song?" Layla asks.

"The other woman by Lana del Rey!" I say excitedly.

"A sad choice, but okay," Layla says softly.
The song begins playing.

"The other woman has time to manicure her nails." I sing with collei and Candace.

Layla sighs, before singing with us.

"The other woman is perfect where her rival fails."

"We have arrived," Layla says in a monotone voice. We all cheer in response.

I walk inside the mall. "Can we get boba? You promised to treat me Layla" I plead, giving the best puppy dog eyes I could muster.

"Fine, fine," Layla says. We quickly head to the Milk tea shop.
________________________________
Alhaitham's pov:
I walk into the mall, catching a glimpse of a girl with h/c hair. My heart instantly flutters. I don't know why I feel this. I suppose I can ignore it. Alhaitham ponders, before following Kaveh and Cyno.