Sisterly Fight

Ryan POV

The airbnb was quiet.

Maurice and Ace's fight the other night had separated everyone. Dion, Senia, Reggie, Jania, China and Jordan stayed on Maurice's side. Nique, Splain, Marcus, and Davone stayed on Ace's side.

The boys had really not picked "sides" they were cordial with one another but in terms of who they were standing behind was clear.

It was the girls who had picked sides and were not talking to one another. Everytime we walked past one another it was an awkward showdown.

Dion: we need to eat something." he said from the other side of the room.

Jordan: we can order pizza or sum." he mumbled.

Senia: what if they don't want to eat pizza?" she said as I laid on Maurice's chest.

Dion: then we talk about what to eat." he said as everyone sighed.

Dion: look man, we been at this stupid ass stand off for days now. We wasting an entire summer." he snarled as Maurice sucked his teeth.

Maurice: ion give fuck a about nun of that, he crossed the line so I'm good." he snarled as Dion stood to his feet.

Dion: He was angry Reese-."

Maurice: man ion give a fuck about that." he spit sitting us up.

Maurice: he crossed the line so I ain't sayin shit until he comes correct." he growled.

Dion shook his head as he opened the bedroom door. His footsteps disappeared down the hall as Maurice laid us back. Sitting up, I snaked my hand over his chest as he stared at him.

Me:..you know at some point you are going to have to break the ice?" I said as he gritted his teeth.

Maurice: he called you a bitch Ryan, I'm not breaking nun." he snarled.

Me: I know but Reese you know he didn't mean it."

Maurice: Mann.." he groaned.

Me: You know he didn't." I said catching a nerve of his.

Me: he was angry just like you were angry that Diana slapped you." I said. Saying the words that Diana slapped him irritated me, her putting her hands on him was unacceptable in my book, no matter what she was feeling.

He was about to say something to me when the doors opened. Dion peered his head in as I could tell the rest of the boys were behind him in the hall.

Dion: come on Reese." he said as I could see Ace behind him. Maurice sucked his teeth as he sat us up.

Maurice: come on foe what?"

Dion: just come on nigga." he snapped.

Maurice growled to himself before shooting to his feet. Jordan and Reggie followed behind him as they walked out into the hallway.

Dion: y'all hang in here for a bit we gone go talk." he said as Diana and Nique came inside.

They had their arms folded as Diana rolled her eyes. The door closed behind them as the boys walked off, the awkward tension was amusing as they just stood there in the middle of the room.

Senia: you guys going to sit down or what?" she sassed as Nique rolled her eyes.

Nique: are we welcomed to?" she said as I rolled my eyes this time.

Me: Now why you would you ask that?"

Nique: because you guys drew a line in the sand, you guys haven't texted us in the group chat since Maurice and Ace fought." she said rolling her neck.