Chapter 9: "The party"

This one-shot was requested to me by
@spider-girl222
Enjoy :)

————

No one's POV:

Cheryl, Toni, Betty, Archie, Reggie, Kevin, and Clay were all sitting in the student lounge talking with each other when all of a sudden Veronica walked in and caught all their attention.

"Listen up chums, I am hosting a party at the Pembroke and all of you are invited. Dress...casual but cute, if you get my gist? Okay, we'll see you all at 8 sharp." Veronica says as she turns on her heels and walks out of the lounge.

"What was that?" Archie asked once Veronica left.

"Oh my god Archie, did you not hear a word she said?" Cheryl says rolling her eyes at Archie. "We are invited to her party at 8 pm sharp! See you then." She says waking out of the student lounge but not before giving Toni a look, a look that she wants to talk.

Toni saw the look that the redhead gave her and dismissed herself "Uh yeah see you guys." The serpent says grabbing her bag and hurrying out of the lounge.

Toni spots Cheryl on her way to the locker room so that's where she goes.

*in the locker room*

"Babe?... There you are what's up?" Toni says walking into the locker room and finding Cheryl.

Before Cheryl could speak she caught a lump in her throat and butterflies in her stomach. Toni's usage of the word 'babe' does a number on Cheryl. Toni noticed how red Cheryl got and she smiled to herself.

"TT are you um, going to the party? Veronica's party." Cheryl asked kind of nervous.

"That depends," Toni says moving closer to her beloved girlfriend.

"On?" The redhead says backing up against the lockers.

"Are you going?" The serpent asked as SHES now very close to Cheryl. (VERY VERY close😉)

"I-uh-y-yes" Cheryl stumbles over her words. It's not that she's scared of Toni. It's just like she's like jello around her. Cheryl only wanted this at this exact moment. And that was to kiss Toni.

"Hm, okay I'll go," Toni says with a smirk backing away from Cheryl and walking away. But before she gets to the door she stops in her tracks. "Oh I knew I was forgetting something," she says coming up to Cheryl and kissing her with passion.

When Toni pulled away Cheryl looked satisfied and happy. Toni on the other hand has red lipstick all on her lips, If you ask her "Was it worth it?" she'd reply "hell yeah!"

"See you blossom"

And with that, she left. Toni left a very fluttered Cheryl in the locker room.

"S-see you" Cheryl mutters after the door is already closed.

*at Thornhill*

Cheryl's POV:

After I finished getting ready I checked the time. It was only 6:30 so I decided to take a nap. Just until the party started.

Toni's POV:

I am not a party person. I just don't see all the hype. The drinking, loud music, and a whole bunch of intoxicated teens all in one room do not excite me. So why am I going? I'm going because Cheryl is.

The time is 6:30 and I am done getting ready, the party doesn't start until 8 so I'm just going to relax and paint, or so I thought.

"TONI? TONI!" Fangs yells after busting into my trailer scaring the crap out of me.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?" I say getting worried.

"Oh there you are, I was looking for you. Quick question, Do you think Midge would want to go on a date with me if I look like this?" He says out of breath and motioning to his outfit.

"Are you serious? You just busted into my trailer like someone died. To ask me how you look?!?" I say getting slightly annoyed.

"Yes?"

Before I talk I take a deep breath "Fangs, you look fine." I say calmly.

"A-Are you sure?" He says getting a little scared because of how calm I am.

"Yes. Now go get your girl" I give him a small smile.

"Okay. Your right I got this. Thanks, T" He says running out of my room.

I sigh and finish painting. By the time I was done, it was already 7:45, so I decided to start heading to Veronica's.

Cheryl's POV:

I woke up at about 7:50, good thing I live close to The Pembroke. I sigh and start leaving my house.

No one's POV:

Everyone had started arriving at the party. Veronica was beyond happy that people showed up.

It was about an hour and a half into the party when Cheryl, Toni, Clay, and Kevin were sitting down talking and drinking.

"Guys...we should get out of here," Kevin says after looking around the room and seeing nothing but drunk teens making out and dancing.

Everyone exchanged looks when Cheryl spoke up "Kevin's right, I mean don't get me wrong I love a good party. But wouldn't something with just the four of us be nice?" Cheryl finishes while grabbing Toni's hand.

"I'm down," Clay says. Shortly after Toni caves "If you want to do it, babe, I'm always down".

"Okay then, we can stay at Thornhill since my god-awful parents are out of town and Julian most likely will be going home with some girl tonight. Let's go" The redhead stands up and helps the brunette up as well.

They all exit the party and get into Cheryl's car, driving Thornhill.

*At Thornhill*

After they arrived, they got changed into pajamas and decided to watch a movie.
(Kevin and Clay wore some of Julian's pjs and Toni wore Cheryl's)

That night after the movie, they sang, danced, did makeup, and prank-called. They fell asleep after watching the sunrise, with their significant other and their best friends.

That's what you call a gay bae party.

WC:1026
I'm backkkk. I am so sorry I have been inactive for so long and that this took so long. I hope you enjoy and like always like, comment, and vote. I love you all and be safe

-Xoxo Yannah❤️