Chapter 1

*Edited*

If You Haven't Read My First Book Called Two Worlds, One Love. Go And Read It So You Guys Won't Get Confused.

Enjoy!

-CpJules
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Two Years Later..

Skylar's P.O.V

"Hey, Mitch?" I called out to my husband's name to get his attention. He looks at me with a playful grin.

"Yeah?" I gave him a cheeky smile.

"I love you." He grins at me and kissed me on the cheeks before he nuzzle his face against my neck.

"I love you too-"

"Oh my Notch, I'm still not used to seeing my own daughter kissing with another guy!"

Mitch and I both turn around and saw my dad, King Skybrine, as he held a fake vomiting expression.

I swear, he can act like a child.

I rolled my eyes at my idiotic dad. "Says the dad that I caught making out in the hallway not so long ago."

"Okay one, I can hear your thoughts. And two, that's completely different- ALESA! HEY!"

Alesa came in the room while holding two cups of tea, making the king's face lit up.

"Hello, Skylar." I nodded at her while smiling a little.

Alesa is my step mother. They told me that they met each other when dad saved her from our arch enemies; The Squids.

At first, they became friends. But after spending a lot with each other, they got married last year.

Alesa is great and a loving girl but I'm still not ready to call her mom but she understands so, I called her Alesa for now.

"Here, Sky. I brought you tea."

"Thanks, sweetie!" He exclaim before he gave her a kiss.

I groan. "Get a room!" Mitch chuckle besides me, making Alesa giggled and having Dad rolling his eyes at us.

"Grow up."

I just stick out my tongue at him. Mitch then leaned down to whispered something at my ear.

"Sweetie, it's time to practice again."

"Oh, you're right.." I take a look at my dad again. "Mitch and I are going to the Training Room again, dad."

He smiled. "Alright, be here on time for dinner then."

I nodded at him as I let Mitch grab my hand and started leading me to where we supposed to go.

Once we're inside the Training Room, I got my defense stand and immediately block Mitch's fireball with my water shield.

"Hey, that was uncalled for!" I yelled at him as he just smirk at me.

"Aww, I'm sowwy for being better at this, my dear."

I playfully glare at him before grabbing my bow and arrow and began shooting at him.

Oh, IT'S ON MITCH.

Enderlox's P.O.V