Chapter 2- Wotcha talking about Willis?

• Dedicated to The Hooded Figure that saved me

Timmy stared at me until I said something. "Your quite welcome". We walked to lunch when I saw Sam and Sarah standing in our corner. When I was going to talk to them Timmy stopped me and yelled at me. "Don't go over there, those girls aren't worth it". I stared at my friends then back at Timmy "Why not, theire my friends". "They can't be trusted, I'm your only friend". We walked away from Sam and Sarah without looking back. I took a look back to see Sam and Sarah looking really confused.

It was lunchtime and I was sooo hungry I could eat a horse. Me and Timmy sat with each other at the end of the lunchroom. This lunchroom was really huge and it took us at least 6 minutes to get to our seat (10 minutes if you stop and get food). We sat down across from each other and enjoyed our mozzarella sticks until Timmy started to talk. "Okay, now that we are best friends, let's go over the BFF rules". I was kinda shocked on what I was hearing "BFF Rules?". He was looking for something in his bag I really wanted to leave him and go hang out with my real friends but he grabbed my arm, "Okay, these are the rules". Timmy handed me this big green binder filled with looseleaf which was stating the "BFF Rules". "okay Jake, you need to know these rules by 6 period" I didn't know what to say with the green binder, all I had to say was.....

"WOTCHA TALKING ABOUT WILLIS??"

"What was that?" Did I just say that? What was I thinking. Timmy could really hate me now. "Okay, While you read the rules and regulations, I'm going to get more food" When Timmy left to go get more food, I had to write him a note. "Dear Timmy, you are a nice friend and all but I can't be your friend with your friend rules. I'm sorry. Goodbye". When I looked over my shoulder, he was still getting food and then I ran out of the lunchroom without looking back...