Chapter 6- The Friendship Dies

• Dedicated to Sam (R.I.P)

Timmy sat down next to Sarah and kept his eyes on me. "What are you doing here Timmy, I thought you were dead when Sarah tackled you?" I looked in Sarah's face like she was scared. "Remember Jake, I can't DIE". He was still smiling at me like he was happy to see me and Sarah. "Then, If you don't have anything else to say, LEAVE". Sarah was continuing to eat her chicken salad. "No, I don't have to leave Jake, I'm your friend" I looked down at my food and lost my appetite.

Timmy got up and ordered some food. We couldn't sneak out of there like I did earlier in the lunchroom  because he was watching us like a hawk. I whispered to Sarah, "We need to get out of here" Sarah stopped eating and looked up "I know but how?" I looked at my Timmy and smiled and back at Sarah "We need to create a diversion to get away from him". 

Timmy comes back with a plate of pasta, "oh and Jake, don't even think about leaving" I gave him a scary death stare. "Listen Tim, You can't keep us here, so we are leaving, come on Sarah". Me and Sarah got up but before we could walk out Timmy grabbed my wrist "Oh, but you wouldn't leave Sam would you?" I turned around and pinned him down to the floor "What did you do to her, If you hurted her I SWARE TO GOD!" "Well Jake, When you left me for dead, I wasn't dead" "I got up and walked around and then I saw you and your little buddies". Me and Sarah looked at him confused.

"Then I saw you hit Sarah's coffee out of her hand and walked off" "So, I followed her and asked her if she wanted to hang out, but she refused" I was getting kind of scared about what he was going to say. "Jake, I just wanted to say that she fought valiantly but failed. "You should go check for yourself" Timmy walked out of the pizza parlor without looking back and I dropped to the floor and I started to cry...