Chapter 5- A Familiar Face

After the whole thing happened with Sam and her coffee, me and Sarah walked to the local pizza place. The Pizza place which was called Lakewood Pizza Parlor. "So what do you want to get". Sarah was looking for money in her bag. Her bag was this big bright pink bag that you could see from a mile away. "What are you looking for?" while I was getting ready to order my plain slice of Pizza. " I was looking for my money, DUH". 

The Waiter gave me my pizza but Sarah got a Chicken Salad. I also remembered that today was Friday and you couldn't eat any meat during Lent. "Uh Sarah, today's Friday" "Yeah, So?" "Well it's Lent, and On friday's you can't eat meat" Sarah Just looked at me "Jake, I really don't care".

While we were enjoying our lunch people started to pile into the pizza parlor. Me and Sarah were almost finish, when she saw somone familiar with a smerke on his face like he was really happy.

"Do you see that person over there?". I turned around to see who she was looking and I couldn't believe my eyes...

IT WAS TIMMY, THE PERSON SARAH KILLED IN THE HALLWAY!! "He wasn't died?" " I thought he was dead when Sarah attacked him" "What is he doing here?"

Timmy came over to us when we were finishing our food... "Oh Hello Sarah and Jake, Funny to see you here, Can I sit down?"