Chapter 3- A Place to Hide

• Dedicated to places to hide

After I ran away from Timmy, I had to hide. I didn't really know where to hide. It was 5th period and I'm pretty sure Timmy got my note already. He was probably coming for me right now with his "BFF Rules" When I was running away, I ran into my global teacher. She was this little small young teacher. Her name was Ms. Destine. "Jake, where are you coming from?" I couldn't have time to answer because I was pretty sure Timmy was coming to find me. "Jake, Please tell me where you are coming from?" I finally answered her "I was coming from lunch but I really have to go Ms. Destine, I'm sorry". She didn't seem mad because I was her favorite student. "Okay, Just don't be late to class". She contnued to walk on. When I got to the end of the hall, I heard Timmy's voice, "Excuse me Ms. Destine, have you seen Jake?". "Why yes Timmy, I have. He went that way. I started to panic and ran into the janitors closet. 

When I ran into the janitors closet, I was surrounded with mops and cleaning supplis. All of a sudden, I heard. "Jake, Where are you". "Come out Come out wherever you are". I started to really panic and I had to keep still. When he was at the end of the door, the mop dropped on the floor. I was going to catch it but It was too late, It already fell with a loud BANG! I saw Timmy stop in the middle of the hallway through the door. It got really quiet. "Maybe he didn't hear the broom drop to the floor" But as I finished my sentence, He opened the door and screamed "I FOUND YOU!". 

I got so scared that I dropped to the floor. I didn't know what to do, "Was this the end?" Was Timmy going to kill me for leaving him?". "Oh Jake, you've been a bad friend and now you have too...

BANG!!

Timmy fell to the floor with a thud. A person in a black hooded jacket attacked Timmy until I could escape. When I walked out the closet, All I saw was the hooded figure on top of Timmy punching him in the face until he was bleeding. The hooded figure got up off of timmy and said with his head down "He'd dead. your problem is solved. Get out of here before someone notices". I was shocked on what I saw. "Was he dead?"  "What happens now? I heard someone coming down the hall and was freaking out. when I turned back around, Timmy was still on the floor and the hooded figure was gone. I didn't want to help Timmy, He was going to KILL ME! I ran away looking at Timmy still at the floor...unconscience. When I was away from the scene, I bumped into two people. "I'm sooo sorry, Are you okay?" But before I could see if they were okay, The two people turned around and they turned out to be MY BEST FRIENDS, SARAH AND SAM!!!