S01E04

Athena Journey Brown| Juice

Friday|7:20 amLex's TownhouseMay 24th, 2019

Friday|7:20 am
Lex's Townhouse
May 24th, 2019

"Every Second of The Day"

"Thank you so much. Bitch my hair looks good" Lex said looking in the mirror

I did knee length xs knotless with beach wave human hair. That shit took 9 hours but luckily it's my off day and we started early.

"You're welcome" I said cleaning up the hair on the floor

"We gon leave in a minute. Let me let my dogs out" she said walking out the room

I looked around and admired her house. I admired the fact that she was only 21 and living like she does.

Hopefully me one day, I just have to keep grinding.

A couple minutes later she came back and we left out of her house then got in her car. Twenty minutes later we pulled up in front of my house.

As I was getting out I seen a $500 Apple Pay notification for Lex.

"Damn girl. You didn't have to send me all of this" I said a little taken back

"Girl you earned it. Do you see my hair? Ima eat every bitch in Miami up!" She said

"And when I come back I'ma take you outside and we gon' eat every bitch up in the city!" She said making me laugh

"Purrr. Have fun on your trip" I said

"Thank you bae!" She said as she pulled off

I laughed to myself thinking about how I just spent half the day with this girl and how much we just got to know each other.

Her stylist canceled her last minute and she posted on Instagram that she needed someone to do her hair.

Since it's my off day and I was up early this morning, I responded to it. I told her she only needed to give me 250 and she immediately was on her way to pick me up. She brought me breakfast and I started her head at 7 am.

I walked in my house and realized it was empty. I went to the kitchen and started making me one of my extravagant meals.

Vegan noodles because I can't cook. And that's sad because I'm vegan and we don't even have to cook too much.

I heard the front door open and a couple seconds later Ameia walked in with her bookbag on looking tired.

"Hi Juice" she said tiredly