Chapter 3-Starbucks + nando's

Hey everyone, I really hope you like my story so far please tell me what you think. Tylea xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V

OMG!!!!! My tail hurts, my hair is beginning to flop and the cat-like instinct to purr is driving me crazy.

Me, Louis and Harry walked out from school to Harry's car and we got in. "Let's go to Starbucks!!!!" Harry screamed."No let's go to Nando's!!!","Starbucks!","Nando's!". We argued for about 10 mins until Louis suggested we just go to both.

Louis turned to look at me as I sat next to him in the back,I smiled at him and a slow blush crept onto his cheeks. I found myself blushing as I noticed him staring.

Luckily before things got too awkward, Harry started the engine and we headed off to Starbucks or Nando's . To be honest I didn't care which because both had a bathroom where I could carefully re-wrap my tail and re-quiff my hair.

Louis's P.O.V

As soon as we got out the car, Niall sprinted into the bathrooms,"He really must have been desperate!" Harry chuckled as we followed in.

We didn't know how much food Niall would want so we got him a blueberry and a chocolate muffin. We now know after watching him scoff them that we need to get him ALOT more from Nando's!

Harry went to pick up the others as me and Niall waited at Nando's. "A-Are the others nice?" Niall asked tentatively. "Don't worry,they're all really nice and they'll love you," I reassured him. I love him already.

Zayn's P.O.V

When Louis arrived at school I had 1000 questions but the main one was "where's Louis?!","Long story, just get in,"Harry commanded.

After the explanation and a lecture from Liam about why violence is never the answer,we went to meet 'Niall'.

Liam's P.O.V

Niall was REALLY nervous around us and to be honest he reminds me of a cat."H-Hi guys" he mumbled quietly at us. "Hey!" We all shouted.

He started to talk to us the more he got to know us, but he stayed close to Louis the whole time. If my spidey-senses are correct the our little Tommo has a crush on our little leprechaun Nialler.