Chapter 6- dirty talk

Hey guys, I can't believe I have had over 950 reads, thanks to every single beautiful person who is reading this. Please comment and vote, I love hearing your opinion. Tylea xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay's P.O.V (Louis's mum Surprise!)

I can't believe my little Lou is moving out, I cooed to myself in between sobs.

"My Loubear is growing up" I continued out load as he walked past.

"Muuuuummm!" He whined as I started peppering spontaneous kisses on his face. He looked in thought for a moment before shouting as loud as he could.

"NIALL, HELP ME!!!!!!!!" He screamed from my arms whilst flailing around. After lots of crashing and banging, Niall burst through the door leaping towards me and Lou. I couldn't control my laughter as Niall tripped over his shoe lace and landed on us, making us all land in a heap on the floor.

Lottie took one step in, opened her mouth to say something, closing it soon after and turned to walk away.

Louis's P.O.V

I lightly brushed my hand over Niall's bum and grazed a hand over his crotch lightly, making him blush and bite his lip, as I struggled from my position on the floor and pulling Niall up with me.

"You Sir, need to help me pack" I said with a cheesy grin, he nodded smiling mischievously back and began running back up the stairs. I followed him up and into my room only to be met by him leaning against my wall with his arms folded over his chest and a sexy smirk on his face.

I sucked in my bottom lip and began harshly chewing on it as he strolled over pushing me back against the door. I felt his now free tail curl around my waist pulling me impossibly closer.

"Teasing me like that Lou, especially at a time I couldn't do anything about it, you should have known I'd get payback" he purred hotly into my ear. Frozen to the spot, I gulped

involuntarily as his lips ghosted over the shell of my ear.

He slammed the door shut and pushed me up against it "Gonna make you cum like the little bitch you are" he whispered, I felt myself growing hard with his words. Although he kissed me forcefully and passionately I could feel the love behind his actions which turned me on even more.

I walked backwards and sat on the bed, all the time staring into Niall's beautiful sea blue orbs. Smirking he strutted forward, ears upright on his head and leant down kissing me on the nose. I giggled and leant in to kiss him again, he moved forward and pushed me into a laid down position. He began to lean down from his hovering position above me just before my mum ruined the moment.

"Boys!!!! Dinner!!!!" She yelled up the stairs making me jump. Niall leapt up quickly not bothering to hide his tail and ears since mum knew and all the girls had gone out, I reached out and gripped his waist pulling him back. He swatted away my hands, raised an eyebrow and smirked sexily.

"You'll have plenty of time for THAT when your living with me" he winked and walked off tail swishing behind him. He winked at me. He fucking winked at me. I don't think I'll last until I move in.

I sat down at the dinner table looking into Niall's eyes that contained a heady mix of lust and love as I hoped mine did. He winked at me again and continued to eat the food that was placed in front of him.

After a slightly awkward dinner we wandered upstairs as I tried to ignore the smirk on Niall's face. As I walked in he was getting changed, he was only in jeans as his top, jacket and shoes lay in a pile at the end of the bed. He slowly pulled down his skinny jeans, his ocean-blue orbs locked with mine the whole time. He slipped into bed knowing that he turned me on.

I slid in next to him after stripping down to my boxers, he turned over so he was spooning me. I wiggled my bum, grinding up against him as I felt him harden and his breathing increase. He rolled me over kissing me forcefully, he let out an animalistic growl as I palmed him through his boxers.

"Take them off!" He ordered pulling at the restricting fabric. I pulled off his boxers,hardening at the sight. I then pulled off my own as seductively as I could, I then smashed our lips together.

*Sexual content* (innocent eyes look away)

I slowly dragged my fingertips down Niall's shaft as I teased him a bit, a smile spreading onto my lips as I look up at him. I gently wrap my hand around his length. He leant his head forward, resting it against my forehead, his eyes baring into mine as he thrusted his hips towards me, moaning as I stroked his member teasingly.

I lean up towards Nialler's lips, kissing him softly, as I squeeze my hand a bit, stroking a little harder, my thumb running along his tip. I press my lips to his again, running my hands down his body as I continued to stroke his shaft. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot before kissing me again.

I grin against Niall's lips, pushing him off of me. I slip out of bed and turn back to him.

"I think we need a shower" I say seductively.

He rolled his bottom lip into his mouth as I mentioned the shower, my face lit up as he pressed his lips to mine, scooping me up into his arms and carrying me to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I laughed softly.

"Oh look it's my knight in shining armour." I mumbled kissing his lips again over and over several times. I lean against his chest as he carried me to the bathroom. He chuckled against my lips leaning back and raising his eyebrows.

"Oh really? I prefer Kitty in Armani"Smirking and shaking his head before placing his lips back on mine, kicking the bathroom door open, I laughed as he put me down.

I pushed the shower door open, reaching out to put the warm water on, I glance down at Niall and pull back palming him.

"Someone's eager!" He explained, eyes blown with lust.

I push Niall into the shower and up against the wall as I kiss along his chest. Trailing my fingers down his body slowly, as I look up at him. A smile appeared on my lips as I lock eyes with Niall. I continue to kiss along his stomach, moving closer to your erection as he purred loudly, tilting his head back in pleasure as he anticipated what I had in store.

I ran my tongue in circles over Niall's tip. I felt his whole body clench tight as I slip the tip past my lips. I guide his shaft into my mouth as I take as much of him as I can, I slowly start to suck, teasing him a bit at first.

" Fuck!" He hissed squeezing his eyes shut as I began to suck on his hard shaft, he gripped my hair a little tighter, bending his knees a little, he opened his eyes to watch my head bob up and down. I run my tongue along Niall's length as I continue to suck a little harder this time. My fingers pressing against his balls slowly and softly massaging them. I moan quietly against him as the vibrations travel up his member.

His breathing became ragged and quick as I continued to pleasure him, he began whimpering softly as I played with his balls. I sucked a couple of more times before slipping his member out of my mouth as he comes, I stand up as a smile appears on my lips.

"Is there anything else you want me to do for you Niall?" I said as I stepped closer to him, my body pressing up against his. He let out a contented sigh before growling playfully and pushing me against the cold tiles, crashing his lips to mine, as he lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his waist.

I moan softly against the irish man's soft mouth as I kiss him back passionately. My arms wrapped around his neck as I ground my hips down against Niall's hips, another whimper escapes my lips.

"I'm not ready Lou" Niall whispered to me sounding ashamed.

"Me neither, but the occasional blow-job can't hurt. Right?" I joked making him chuckle and agree. We cleaned each other up and, not bothering to get dressed, got into bed for a cuddle and a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what to you think, it is my first boyXboy smut scene so I really want to know your opinion. Tylea xxx