Chapter 2-Niall,Niall Horan <3

Authors note: Hey guys,sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy with homework and school and stuff, but anyway here it is. Tylea xx

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis's P.O.V

OMG!His eyes are to die for!They're a deep ocean blue colour and seem to pierce through my soul seeing the real me. Jesus, I sound like a girl. I may be gay but I am NOT a girl, I can't believe I never noticed him before now, I've only known him two seconds and I find myself almost breaking down every time he smiles at me, laughs or looks at with those heart-clenching eyes.

"Oh, he's awake!" The over cheerful nurse brought me back to reality. I ran my fingers through my hair and shook my head, trying to rid myself of my previous thoughts.

"He should be ok, but he needs to avoid any physical exercise or rapid movements for the rest of today," she said looking at me as if it were my job to look after him. He took his timetable out of his bag and sighed loudly."I have Double PE so...."

The nurse wrote him a note saying that he was off for the rest of the day and then she gave me and harry a letter each. "What's this for?" Harry asked. "Well we can't have him wandering around alone can we, what if he gets punched by a different idiot?" She spat, Harry's face reddening with every word.

Harry then proceeded to pull some chocolate from his bag. Giving it to ... oh my god I don't know his name, he said "I find that apologies always work better with chocolate, so ...... I'm sorry,".

Harry's P.O.V

Louis has turned into a girl with a crush, it's SOOOO annoying! He blushes and turns away every time that the boy smiles at him, laughs or even looks in Lou's direction. Best friend or not I do not want to know him when he's like this. But I get the afternoon off. GET IN!!!!!

"So what's your name?" I ask casually noticing Louis becoming interested in what his answer might be. "My name is Niall, Niall Horan," he smirked at Louis who was gazing at him intently.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey people, please comment, vote and fan and thanks for reading Tylea xx