2: A New Plan

When we reached the classroom I let out a loud sigh, before walking over to get some paper and pencils. Then I remembered: brainstorming! No paper or pencils are needed (at least I think).

I saw he was looking at me weird "So do you have any ideas? I normally just get paper and just make what I feel and go from there," He laughed at me "Well is that how you came up with that last plan, it was very risky. Many people could of got hurt, then again, there is a reason Nicole calls them jackasses," "Well she is not wrong, and I want to see you come up with a plan where less than 6 people get hurt," I went over and got some paper and some pencils before sitting down on the ground with them.

I flipped the pencil in my hand. Nothing, this is weird, normally I would have a thought by now. I felt him sit down next to me "Maybe we should go off my old plan, I have nothing right now," He sat there and pondered for a second "Yeah, maybe just fix somethings, like how many people go in, its too many people," 

-

-

-

We changed the plans routes, how many people, and who went. Somehow it ended with me being the lead one to do the main stuff, I don't know how I got persuaded into that, but it happened. He is one of the best of us at persuading, I would say Lyz is but we call her tactics 'manipulating', she really is a jerk. 

I got up and dusted myself off "I think this is enough, the dummies must wonder where I am, or they are occupied obsessing over Nathan again," he laughed at that "I'm surprised they haven't died yet, especially Lyz," I sighed "Its her boyfriend and the fact she never goes into the world, she can never face the reality that she needs to grow up," he looked at me with a surprised face "What?! Is it not the truth?" he laughed nervously "No its just a little harsh I guess" I sighed at that, he doesn't understand "Everyone knows I don't like her, i think people need to except that their "perfect" Lyzabeth is actually a jerk," I make quotations in the air.

As we left it was unusually quiet. We walked some more before heading into the councils office. Where we found everyone trying to decide who the new cook is. "I vote for Anna, she can cook!" I spoke up which made everyone look at me. "How long have you guys been there?" Nicole asked "A few minutes, not much," Lane shrugged, he looked deep in thought though. "Yeah I'm not being a cook, there is no way," "We might not have a option, with our main cook busy for the next few days, you might have to take over," Nicole told her "Then what are they so busy with? You never really told us that," Anna sounded way more upset than normal "That is classified but I can tell you its important and you will understand one day." Anna looked down "If you say so, as long as your not have too much fun without me," She gave me a weak smile, which made me smile back.

Lane nudged me and motioned to go outside. When we got there he looked down "How are we going to tell them that its not that new? Nicole wanted a new plan and we gave her a plan that has been fixed. She is going to flip when she sees is, I could be kicked off the council," "Well I mean, it is a new plan, we fixed the old one, so technically its a new plan, and if she does flip you got me, I'll make sure you don't get kicked off," I smile then that's when I see it.  The blush. He does like me.

I smiled at him right before Nicole came walking out. "This better be good news, you don't know how hard it is to make them believe that you are not busy with another plan while the jackasses make a fake one," She shook her head "Show me the way to where you all are working so I can make sure no one goes in,"

As we brought her there I heard some extra foot steps "Is there supposed to be more than three of us here? I hear more than three people," She stopped "No, Adelyn and Danny are making sure they are all staying in the office," She turned around to make sure no one was there. "Mia, you scared us," Nicole shook her head as Mia stood there awkwardly " I was going to the bathroom, not much," 'Mhm, yeah go on, you need to help Danny and Adelyn. Those people back there are jackasses," Nicole pushed her towards the council office before turning around. "Bye Mia!" I waved before I continued down the hall.

When we reached the classroom she looked at it for a while. "Okay, tomorrow I'll have Danny get some tape and some other stuff he has and block this place off," Lane and I exchanged looks "How will we get in?" he asked. "You just go in, nobody else would think too, you'll figure it out tomorrow. Also you guys should get some sleep, you guys look fucking tired," Then she walked off.

Lane sighed "I guess she's right, she normally is. Goodnight Elle, see you tomorrow," He left me all alone in the hallway, which is when I realized I haven't eaten at all today, then my stomach ache hit me. This is what I wanted right? I succeeded which is something I should be proud of, but I couldn't bring myself to be. If Anna and Chris knew they would make sure I ate whenever it was time to eat. 

I walked into the classroom me, Anna, Chris, and Lyz picked. It wasn't much but we had 4 beds and clothes to change into everyday. We all had a different "aesthetic," mine was more of just clouds and the color blue, which is one of the only things they had at the time. I walked over to my stuff and laid on my bed, which I immediately fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the second chapter of this story!                                                                                      

Words: 1063