The kiss

Jennie pov

I can't believe it's public now. People know about me and Taehyung. I didn't know it was planned,
It was so all of a sudden. I was natural with him holding my hands cuz we do that often but kissing?! Noo we only did it like once around our debut days. And it was literally me drunk. I like him i have to admit that.. no
I love him. He is my happiness. He makes me happy. He is my world. He is literally the best..

When he kissed me front of hundreds of people my heart skipped a beat. I was terrified of the world hating on me. I've been getting insane amount of hate from my stupid made up dating rumors and me collaborating with Calvin Klein. I was insanely slut shamed and harassed online and in real life. Soon after I was given the title
"Villain of Kpop" I first thought it's kinda corny and horrible for my image. Till I realized I was called that because how badass and strong people think I am.

After all no one is born a villain.. the world turns them into one.

And in a way it empowers me. I like to believe I'm a sweet person and I'm sure my blinks know that too. But I do enjoy this Badass title. 😮‍💨

When we let go off that kiss Tae raised our locked hands up in the sky showing everyone. I started covering my face blushing hard asf. I look to my sides and see the girls are also having the same thing happening to them by the boys. I was so shocked i gasped out of happiness.

I saw Jin and Jisoo swingining there hands front of everyone. They seem so happy..they truly complete each other and perfect for each other. I look to the other side I see Lisa and Jungkook. Aww our maknea couple. I know they've been having something but none of them speak up about it. I'm happy they are gonna be able to be in a relationship freely. I took a look behind Liskook and saw Jirosé!! Omg my heart..these flirty cuties ofc they like each other and are gonna be in a relationship. Cuties.

I took s quick glance and the person who was on my other side and saw it was Yoongi. I give him a smile and he didn't seem to smile back. He just seemed zoned out. I didn't pay much attention. We then ended up heading towards the hotel.

Tae told me him and his boys were planning this for months and now it's finally the turn.. and apparently he has another surprise. What is it??

"TELL ME I WANNA KNOW"
"NO I CANT JIN HYUNG WILL KILL ME"
"NOO I WONT TELL JISOO"
"OH I KNOW YOU WILL BITCH"
"YA DONT CALL ME THAT"

We went back and forth sarcastically arguing . Ofc he won. Anyways. It truly is exhausting being one of the leaders for a massive group. Namjoon helps a lot but it still is extremely difficult. I'm happy YG was thoughtful about this. I'm happy with all the records we've made and who much we earned. We earned respect, support, love, winners and ofc money. It's a hard career but we love it. That's what we are born to do. We belong here on the spotlight. We earned it through hard work. We ain't letting nothing go down the drain.

__________________________________

Aww the edit of tae and nini at the top. (Not my edit, credits to the respected owners)