The Second Recap

Rosé pov
It's been officially 15 years.. since we've debuted
And yes we did renew our contract. We realized how much more we still have left to share with the world and we weren't just done yet. We all got married around new years (2 months after the proposal) and all 11 of us shared the same wedding. We had one big wedding, we celebrated it in a insanely huge venue. It Was quite a chaos but since we started together, we must continue together. Plus we all got proposed on the same day so it only makes since to get married the same day. we did end up going on a hiatus for over a whole year. Any of us or our agencies never let the world know about us renewing our contract. We were still active on our social media accounts but never ever spoke up about the contract since it was a strict no from YG since they wanted it to be private and make people think we disbanded. Mostly to get all the attention and have people get emotional.

While in reality we took this long break because we truly wanted to work on our married life's and personal families. We had valid reasons. Right now we are doing a photoshoot for Vogue.
Suddenly my phone rang my manager said. I asked who and he said someone said "Alice" I quickly excused myself and ran to my phone then picked up. "Is everything ok?? Is baby ok??" I asked. "Yeah I just cleaned her up but I wanted to ask where are the diapers?" My sister replies
I actually thought something happened to Hana.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I have a 1 year old daughter. Park Rosa. She's the cutest and the most precious girl ever. I love her so much. Me and Jimin have been married for 5 years.

We are definitely not thinking about having a big family but we would love to give Hana a sibling she can grow up with. For now we are good with one baby.

As for jinsoo they have one son. He's 5 years old. He came into their lives 6 months into their marriage, he's name is Kim Jay. He's a playful adorable little boy. He's the oldest of all our band mate's kids. He loves looking after the little ones such a sweetie. They are still the same Jin and Jisoo I saw back when they were dating. Still cute love birds.

For taennie they changed. Their relationship has never been this Healthy. They were in such a toxic on and off relationships. They would do each other so bad and dirty but still some how come back to each other. After marriage I definitely saw them work more and put more effort into building their relation even better as an couple. And they have twins. Both are boys.
They are 3 years old, their names are
Kim Trav and Kim Jay. Adorable little boys
Love being sassy and naughty!!

Liskook have been great. They are still the same love birds they were back in their younger age.
They just had a new born daughter and they named her Jeon Linda. She is just around 3 months and she's their all time joy. Everybody's pride and happiness. A little baby with so much energy just like her parents. She's adorable with a adorable personality.

Namhyo have 3 kids. 2 boys, 4 year olds
(Kim Nash and Kim Nate) 1 girl, 1 year old
(Kim Jocelyn). They probably have the biggest family out of everyone. Their loves grew with their family. They are the cutest and most loveliest people out there. And their kids are so pure and cute. I just canttttt..

Moseok took a very long time. They didn't know if they actually wanted a child and they avoided having one till they realized they were missing something, as they saw all of us with our own kids. They gave it a shot and now they had one daughter and her name is Jung Maria. Just an year old and already is the most talkative little baby ever. She really completed her family but I hope they will surely think about having more in future lol. We soon did found out Hoseok liked Lisa all that time and we are glad he found someone new like Momo. She truly made him a better him mentally especially. They are each others medicine and happiness. Love that..

Chaegi has a deep love thing. They surely aren't as clingy and showy with their love but yk damn well behind them doors they go wild lol..
They unexpectedly had their first and only child
A beautiful baby boy. Named Min Cevin. He's now 3 years old and the most loving boy ever.
He loves being sassy like his mom and dad but deep down he's the sweetest kid ever. I'm happy their family truly is finally growing. And I'm 100% sure they'll have another kid since Cevin literally begs his parents for a sibling..😭

We are growing.. all of us are a family. First was the 11 of us.. then 14 and now finally... we have 24
Maybe in future we'll have more join and grow with us. For now we are happy. If you're wondering why majority of us chose English names. It's cus we had plans to get them their education over seas countries. We don't want them to have problems in future with their names changing. We wanted to have them easy and simple yet with good meanings. Just because their names are English doesn't make them any "less Korean" than any of the other Korean kids or other people. We just want our babies to be happy to be honest. Even if it means we'll have to give up on our happiness. Being a parent truly turns you into a different person with a different perspective and personality. It develops a new you and prepares you for your long motherhood/fatherhood. It can be quite scary/stressful and of course veryyyyyy responsible. Sometimes few events can even traumatize you and make you never wanna have kids again lol.

Being a good parent comes with having a lot of patience and stability. Being extremely selfless. Putting your kid over anything even if it looks like you're being selfish. But we have to know nobody is perfect. This is everyone living for the very first time. We also mistakes and it's ok. Nobody can have professionalism in life. That's just how life be. Unpredictable..