The Realization

Namjoon POV

It's been 1 week since New years. I knew Jin had something for Jisoo but I had no idea she had anything for him. She was always so nice and caring to me..I truly believed she had something for me. But that day when Jisoo and Jin kissed front of everyone right beside me..
It strike my heart.

It genuinely crashed all my hopes and dreams I had with her. But soon a realized maybe they are good for each other. I haven't seen both of them this happy. Since new years they've been smiling 24/7 and just genuinely healthy. Maybe they are good for each other and maybe they are soulmates.. I'm happy for them. I kinda have to move on. What's done is done. We keep ballin.

We came back to Korea yesterday. The other girls and their man's been happy too, I feel like it's me Hobi and Yoongi that are a little off. Probably because we are kinda left out but we'll be fine. We are gonna get back on going to the gym and studio since we do have a brand new album dropping this following year. And it takes a long time to just create good ass song.

Me Hobi and Yoongi we're heading to the gym rn, afterwards we'll take a shower and head to the Studio to work on some rap bars editing we were planning before the new years trip.

YG told us that we have a important meeting scheduled tomorrow at the main meeting room in the headquarters. I asked through the phone if it was something bad he said he wants to talk about this in real life. I didn't wanna piss him off or sound disrespectful so I just said Ok.

I just hope it's nothing bad to be honest. I'm gonna do a gym blog today since some of our winner were asking for a workout routine and I was like why not.

__________________________________