Chapter 1// Macca

Hey guys this is my new fanfic, tell me what you guys think!!
Charlotte Crosby will be playing the role of Cameron Clifford!

-heather-
...

Cameron-

Another boring day of school was over, finally. And it was Friday so I could enjoy the weekend and not think about this shit hole for a whole 2 days. I walked out of the front doors and headed towards the student car park, I walked over to my usuals spot and unlocked my car putting my bag in the back and getting into the drivers seat. As I was about to pull out Michael and Calum jogged upto my car
"Hey I need you to give Calum a lift to his house to get changed and then bring him to ours, mom said the guys could stay tonight after the party. Ashton and Luke read the group chat this morning but Calum didn't" I nodded my head lightly before Calum ran to the other side of the car jumping in
"Thanks cam!" Michael beamed before heading off to Ashton's car just a few spaces down.

I got along with my brother, like we have arguments and stuff but we generally do get along, because he is a year older than me he's very protective of me and hates when the guys in his year compliment me or even speak to me!

"Thanks again for driving me cam, you want to come to the party tonight with us?" Calum had always been very nice to me, him and Michael had been friends the longest as well so he's known me basically all my life.
"No it's fine, I'll just have a night in and look after you all when you guys come home" I shot him a slight smile before focusing my eyes on the road again. For the next ten minutes Calum and I listened to Music and basically just spoke about our week.

After arriving home Calum went straight up into michaels room while I on the other hand headed straight into our spare room, which was basically our music room. I put on my Ron Pope daylight album and started reading the girl on the train. All I can say is no one knows this side of me, I'm the girl that wears band tees and acts like she doesn't care much about anything but really I can be the girl that listens to the sad songs and cares about every detail of life.
"Uhh cam?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Michael standing at the door.
"Yeah what's up mickey" I said turning off my music.
"Could you drive us and pick us up from the party? We don't need to leave for another few hours but I thought I'd come ask" he said looking at his feet.
I nodded getting up and heading to my room, I changed into my tight jogging bottoms and a sports bra, I tied my hair up into a messy bun and put on some fluffy socks.
Our dad called out that he was heading out with his mates for the night, probably staying there. I mean okay dad not as if we are only teenagers! I was 17 and Michael was 18 so I guess it's alright. So I decided to go and sit with the boys for a bit
"Ohh hey cam!" Luke beamed and Calum turned round giving me a massive smile! Ashton never really noticed though, I don't know what it is about that boy but he never seems to talk to me or pay attention to me, not that I want him too but he never really gives me a hello or anything he always just turns away.
"Hey guys I'm coming to sit with you, that cool?" All four of them nodded, they were all busy sitting on their phones or writing stuff in their notepads, probably music.
"Hey ash, Cameron's bringing us home tonight, know how Luke and Calum are getting a lift with Jesse? Cam said she'd pick us up and drop us off!" Ashton answered with a simple "cool".

Mickey was sitting in the back of the car with Calum and Luke while Ashton was in the front.
"I wanna listen to greenday!" Luke shouted. They had already started to drink before they left for the party, Ashton was starting to make small talk with me but still not looking interested in what I had to say. After dropping the guys off I went back home and put on a film in the livingroom.

"Hello? Ashton? Is that you? Why are you calling me, the party doesn't finish until 2 and it's only 11?" I chuckled slightly and the drunken boy tried to have a conversation,
"Michael told me to phone you, I need to go home Macca, can you pick me up?" Macca what? who the hell is Macca?
"Yeah sure ashton I'll be there in ten" I quickly grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

"No ash just you sleep there" Ashton anted to sleep in my bed tonight as michaels was too much of a squeeze, all the guys were home and I think they all kind of pushed Ashton out of the bed when they got home.
" Please Macca, please I just want to sleep" oh my god, this boy was not giving up.
"Okay fine but is Michael kills you in the morning it's not my fault!" He smiled sheepishly and climbed in beside me, putting his arm around my waist loosely before adjusting himself to get comfortable,
"Macca I love it when you call me ash, it's the cutest thing in the world" what? This boy needs to go to sleep. Why the fuck was Ashton Irwin in my bed cuddling me? And what the fuck would Michael say about it?