chapter 7

A delicious smell was coming from the kitchen.

Taehyung slowly came downstairs. He went to the kitchen to found Jungkook making breakfast.

The younger noticed Taehyung. He stopped his work for a moment, looked directly at Taehyung. He smiled sweetly showing his bunny teeth and said,

- "Good morning birthday boy!"

Taehyung felt something weird in his heart. He just kept staring at the younger's smile with adoration in his eyes. But suddenly something he remembered from the last night. He immediately looked away from the younger and mumbled a small 'Thank you' before leaving the kitchen.

Jungkook's smile dropped.
- 'What happened to him suddenly?'Jungkook thought for a moment then shrugged it off and focused on making breakfast.

Taehyung on the other side went to his room. He was feeling embarrassed and guilty at the same time.
- 'How could I do something like that without his permission? How could I!!' He kept thinking that until hearing Jungkook's voice from the downstairs.

- "Taehyungie breakfast is almost ready. Please take a shower and get ready before coming downstairs. We'll be going out after breakfast."

Taehyung didn't ask anything where they will go. He just replied with an audible 'ok' and went to take a shower.

After making breakfast, Jungkook got ready quickly as he already took shower before going to the kitchen. Jungkook came downstairs and saw Taehyung waiting for him. He looked at Taehyung

 He looked at Taehyung

<Taehyung's outfit>

<Jungkook's outfit>

<Jungkook's outfit>

- "Woah woah. You look handsome bro." Jungkook said in awe.

Taehyung was smiling seeing Jungkook's reaction. But his smile dropped when he heard the word 'bro' from Jungkook.

- "I'm not your 'bro'." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

- "yaa. We are besties. So I can say that you are my brother from other mother. Right?" Jungkook replied.