chapter 6

Taehyung went back to his room when the food got delivered.

Jungkook was drying his hair with towel. Taehyung looked at Jungkook for some moments before clearing his throat and said,

- "Kook, the food is here. Come downstairs."

- "Okay. I'm coming." Jungkook said smiling a little.

They both went downstair and took their dinner together. After dinner they both cleaned the dining table and washed the plates and sat on the couch.

- "So do you want to go to sleep?" Taehyung asked.

- "No way! There is no point to waste your birthday night while sleeping when we met many days later. But if your old body don't have any strength then what can I say?" Jungkook said teasingly.

- "Yahh! I'm not that old, okay? I just asked you if you are tired or not. Afterall you also gave exams yesterday. Nevermind. So what do you want to do now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook thought for a moment then said,

- "I don't have any idea right now. Do you have any?"

Taehyung also thought for a moment. An idea popped in his head and he said,

- "About idea.."

Taehyung hoverd over Jungkook on the couch making Jungkook froze on his spot.Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook. Their nose were barely brushing each other's one. Taehyung whispered looking directly at the younger's doe shocked eyes.

- "You were talking about my body strength a while ago. How about I show you my strength all night..

At bed?"

Jungkook couldn't say anything. He just kept looking at the elder's deep brown  eyes. Jungkook was feeling too different.

He was close with Taehyung from the childhood. They even used to cuddle before Jungkook went to Australia. But now this feels too breathtaking for Jungkook. Jungkook can feel his burning cheeks.

Suddenly Taehyung started to laugh loudly. He got up from Jungkook and sat in his previous position while laughing. He couldn't stop his laugh.

Jungkook also sat on the couch. His whole face became red like tomatoes. He bit his own lips hardly. Taehyung was still laughing with one of his hand in his belly. Jungkook threw a pillow at Taehyung in embarrassment.

- "Jungkoo..kahh. It's too easy to make you fool." Taehyung said when he finally stopped laughing.

Jungkook again threw a pillow at him.

- "I'm not a fool. It's just you have a pevert ass." Jungkook huffed.

- "Okay okay. Let's stop fighting for a while. It's already two o'clock in the morning. Let's watch some movies. What do you say?" Taehyung said smilingly.

- "I don't have any problem." Jungkook said.

After that they both choosed a movie. Taehyung turned on the heater. They both settled on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

Jungkook and Taehyung cover themselves with a thick blanket. They both were sharing it. The movie starts.

Half an hour later a sad seen appeared on the screen making Jungkook cry. Jungkook came more closer to Taehyung until their was no space left between them.

- "Why is d-destiny like this? They both loved each o-other a lot. Then why they didn't confess it earlier before they have to be a-apart from each other." Jungkook said cryingly.

Taehyung chuckled quietly at Jungkook's behaviour. He used his one had to make younger side hug him. Jungkook's head was resting on the older's shoulder and both of their hands were collided together.

Jungkook was into the movie so he didn't noticed things that much. Otherwise he would turn into a red tomato like before. Taehyung thought smilingly while looking at the younger.

Taehyung looked at the TV to diverte his concentration. But after a few minutes he heard some soft snores. He looked over his shoulder and found Jungkook sleeping with a small smile.

Taehyung looked at him adorably. He then turned off the movie and then took Jungkook in his arms in a bridal way and went to his room.

He made Jungkook lay on the bed and tugged the blanket to reduce coldness.

He sat beside the younger and went too close to his face that he could feel the younger's breath at his own face.

A pout was visible at the younger's face. Taehyung couldn't stop himself from looking at Jungkook. He caressed the younger's eyes, nose, ears, hair and lastly he stopped near his lips.

Taehyung suddenly felt an urge to do  t
Something. He felt too restless. He bit his own lips to control himself.

He sighed and whispered infront of Jungkook's sleeping face,

- "Jungkookah I can't stop myself anymore. Please forgive me and let me take it as an birthday gift. Please?"

And the next moment both his and the younger's nose brushed at each other's.

He took the younger's lips at his own. Sucked a little and immediately left the room.

He kissed his best friend!

Author's Pov:

New update after many days!!

Also how was the surprise?let me know in the comments ;)

Take love ya all <3

The way Sir was looking at koo's lips ;")

Preview~

He is acting weird.