chapter 9

"My babies!!"

Mrs.Jeon pulled Taehyung and Jungkook in a warm hug as soon as she saw them. They both also hugged her back.

- "My little babies became so big. I see"
Mrs.Jeon said after breaking the hug.

- "Yeah aunty. And you became so pretty." Taehyung said smilingly.

- "Also young" Jungkook said teasingly.

- "Yeah Kook!! I'll let that go aside just because you came with Taehyung" Mrs.Jeon said while rolling her eyes.

- "Taehyung my boy don't stand outside. You'll caught cold. Come with me" Mrs.Jeon said to Taehyung which Taehyung obeyed.

Taehyung didn't forget to give a teasing smile to Jungkook before going inside the house with his own luggage. And Jungkook stood outside like a dumbfounded.

- "What the-?" He shooked his head and went inside too.

He saw Taehyung and Mrs.Jeon laughing and talking about something. Jungkook went near and sat beside on the other side of them.

- "Mom where's dad?" Jungkook asked looking around.

- "I'm here my son." Mr.Jeon said coming downstairs.

Jungkook smiled and went hurriedly to Mr.Jeon and hugged him.

- "Dad! How're you?"

- "I'm fine son. How's everything?" Mr.Jeon said smilingly.

- "All good dad."

- "Hey cool uncle!" Taehyung said running for a hug from Mr.Jeon.

- "Hey handsome man. How're you son?" Mr.Jeon chuckled.

- "I'm all fit and fine."

They both hugged.

- "Okay everyone done with formality. Now please come and enjoy your lunch. We need to prepare for tonight too!" Mrs.Jeon said.

"Okay" they all said together and went for the lunch.

-----------------

It was already the evening when Jungkook woke up after taking a nap. He slept a little too well in his own favourite bed after so many days.He came downstairs after freshen up. And found his mom cooking.

- "Hey mom what are you doing?"

- "Oh you're up already? I was cooking for the dinner and some other snacks for the celebration. Of course it's new year finally."

- "I see." Jungkook looked around the whole kitchen.

- "But mom."

- "Yes son?"

- "Isn't it a bit too much food for only four of us?" Jungkook asked seeing the quantity of foods and items.

Mrs.Jeon said nothing but chuckled.

- "You'll see when time will come. Now can you please chop these fruits for me?"

- "Sure."

A few minutes later, Taehyung and Mr.Jeon entered the house with some shopping bags with their hands.

- "We're back!" Taehyung exclaimed.

- "Yes! And honey you know what our Tae has one of the best taste in buying stuffs. I'm impressed." Mr. Jeon said.

- "I know right. That's why I told u to take him with you. Our taetae's taste is good in everything." Mrs.Jeon said while stirring the foods.

- "That's true though I've a very good taste in Everything." Taehyung said winking at Jungkook.